Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else use boxer briefs or compression briefs over diapers. I find these to be an adulting alternative to diaper covers. They also seem to hold them in place better when I am in public.

Anyone use anything different?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it would probably be better than plastic pants in a way, but for those of us with bowel incontinence plastic pants do so much to control odor. Personally for me with both bowel and bladder incontinence it works really well to stop any odor from spreading for some time, since I try to change immediately smell is something I'm fully in control of because if this. Especially at night, when I have a bowel accident at night I don't want it to stink up my room in the morning so plastic pacts have their uses.

Wouldn't the tightness of compression pants defeat the purpose of the "pocket" in the diaper that exists for the purpose of holding solid waste? Or doesn't that pocket work anyway?

kerry said:
Wouldn't the tightness of compression pants defeat the purpose of the "pocket" in the diaper that exists for the purpose of holding solid waste? Or doesn't that pocket work anyway?
If it's tight enough probably, this can be a problem, it would spread which would lead to a pretty bad clean up experience >.<

But again this is worse if you have an accident when seated......

miapeters said:
If it's tight enough probably, this can be a problem, it would spread which would lead to a pretty bad clean up experience >.<

But again this is worse if you have an accident when seated......

I can certainly imagine.

I mostly have urinary but fecal at night. Most the time I am about the house but when I go out I need diaper support

For me I mostly worry about odor,
Even when I was attending school I remember keeping the smell from getting anywhere was really important for me. And it works really well for me, even if I have an accident it won't smell for long....

But I guess if it's only urinary when your awake it should be okay,
But also remember in certain situations plastic pants can prevent leaks from ruining your clothes or worse showing off a wet spot.... If you are having heavy or unpredictable bladder accidents and night cause a leak then plastic pants might be a better idea.....

It all depends on what would do best for you..

I have issues with diapers slipping or loosening too much and sag. More often with cloth backed velcro fasteners.

I know there are diaper shirts but undies or latex style boxer briefs seemed like a decent method I'd one does not want to struggle with an undershirt

Maybe you should consider a better fitting one?

I use the small confidry 24/7's which have a really good fit for me since I'm quite small made anyway.
Before that I used abena m4's which were more loose on me I guess but it never skipped or anything.

I'm at the mercy of what insurance provides since my income is low

I do like 24/7s but the cost is high. I actually had a bunch of LivDry briefs donated. Pretty decent fasteners for a cloth backed

Oh, I understand.... I'm still supported by my parents but I guess in a few years I'll have to eventually make enough to fund my needs. It's kind of a scary thought.

Getting back to the topic I guess your solution should work based on what you described,
Hope it works out.

ABdei said:
I do like 24/7s but the cost is high. I actually had a bunch of LivDry briefs donated. Pretty decent fasteners for a cloth backed

If I couldn't get the 24/7 I really don't know how I would have coped. Even the abena m4's I used before that had to be bought...

I need a diaper cover for any potential leaks (as well as smells and noise reduction). I find just my normal pants do more than enough to hold up even a soaked confidry, so I've never really needed anything extra for it.

I have to say that I do use briefs over my diapers yes they hold them in place but if you are a heavy wetter like me be careful they can also cause leaks.

I have severe urinary incontinence, but I'm fortunate not to have bowel incontinence except on very rare occasions. Because I use high-capacity diapers that rarely leak, I do not really need plastic pants. For me, any snug brief or boxer short provides the support needed to prevent my diaper from sagging excessively.

Inconinmiss said:
I have severe urinary incontinence, but I'm fortunate not to have bowel incontinence except on very rare occasions. Because I use high-capacity diapers that rarely leak, I do not really need plastic pants. For me, any snug brief or boxer short provides the support needed to prevent my diaper from sagging excessively.
I'm the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back