• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChameleon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, everyone! I've been a lurker of sites like these for about a year now and was honestly kind of scared to join any of them. I figured it was time for me to stop being afraid and take the initiative to do so, and here I am! I guess tonight was the night where I decided that being apart of a community of people like me would really be beneficial and I'm very excited for this!

A little about me, though. I'm a pretty cool guy who smells okay (sometimes... :sweatdrop:) and means no harm. I love music, using the Internet, being with friends, and acting. I am a National Honor Thespian for my work in high school theatre and yearn to be working in the broadcasting field one day. I'm currently in college now and I'm doing very well for myself. I've made the Dean's List in my first quarter and seem to be on the right track to do it once again, so yay!

Aside from all the things I love, diapers are a big one. Last year was when I finally built up the courage one to buy myself some diapers, and I instantly fell in love with them. I have no idea where this fascination I have for diapers comes from. All I know is that they make me feel happy and are an excellent way to get me to relax after a long and stressful day.

Other than that, there's not much I can really say about myself. Quite recently, I told my best friend about my diaper obsession, and thankfully he is very accepting of it all. It's funny to me when I tell him that I'll be away from the keyboard because I need to change my diaper. :eek: He's very understanding of it all and likes to joke around with me about it. I'm hoping that in joining this community, I can get more of this sense of love and acceptance.

Sorry this was so long, but I guess I just had a lot I wanted to say. Again, I'm very excited to be here and I can't wait to start posting and sharing my thoughts, feelings, and experiences about diapers. Thanks, guys!

Reactions: Marka
Hello TheChameleon and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Thank you very much, Egor! I'm glad to be here! :eek:

Thanks for that amazing welcome, Marka! I really appreciate it! Yeah, I thought that this place would be great for getting my feet wet and just talking with other people about this sort of thing. Just anything to vent, share my experiences, give my insight, and maybe learn a thing or two is what I really needed. From what I've seen in the past hour, this seems perfect! Really digging the atmosphere here and I'm glad I've found a place where I can be accepted and all that good stuff. Thanks again for all the kind words! Much love!

You're very welcome, by the way! And ugh... I know all too well that struggle of a leaky diaper, believe me. xD

Hey TheChameleon! You and I have a lot in common beyond being DL! Welcome to ADISC, I'm glad you're here!

Thanks a lot, Quesadilla! After a few days, it really does feel good to be here, you know? I'm really enjoying myself here and am having a wonderful time talking with people - you included in this case! It's much appreciated! :eek:

That's good to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, one of the best intros I have seen. Love the avatar and your cheeriness. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi how are you

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back