Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernova07

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So I'm looking for a discreet diaper that can fit under tighter clothing without being too obvious. I need a discreet diaper because my usual go-to, the Abena m4, isn't exactly easy to hide. Thanks!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Might try the ABU Preschool cloth backed.

I'm currently using always discreet underwear lower rise and they're very discreet and also the Tena stylish underwear plus a men guards from tena they're more absorbent and discreet
https://youtu.be/vLajv2j2Io4
(They have the same fit and cottony feeling as my old Puma underwear except by the dragonflies prints on them)

always discrete maximum are my go to for day,, they hold approx. 25+ oz if slowly wetted 16 if you flood without leaks they are very discrete and ive never been called out wearing em and I wear daily I'm having to move up a bit in absorbancy because on ba days they may only last an hr or less but I'm moving to M2 abina or m3 abina pullups for at use night use I'm also changing my products due to over leaking capacity so I'm searching a good night product that is comparable to an m3 but not having to order it ..

Here's how I see the situation right here. If you want to be discreet, go cloth. It's much quieter underneath clothing as opposed to plastic, I've noticed. The only cloth diapers I've ever worn are the basic small/medium Depends and the Northshore AirSupreme diapers. They've done a pretty good job and - when it public - no one's noticed at all. Even when I'm out with my family, no one's noticed. Definitely throw a pair of underwear over the top of them if you want to be extra safe! I myself use either briefs or boxer briefs, but I'm sure anything would do.

I'm sure there are more discreet diapers that exist out there like everyone here mentioned, but those are ones I thought did the trick just fine. Good luck!

TheChameleon said:
Here's how I see the situation right here. If you want to be discreet, go cloth. It's much quieter underneath clothing as opposed to plastic, I've noticed. The only cloth diapers I've ever worn are the basic small/medium Depends and the Northshore AirSupreme diapers. They've done a pretty good job and - when it public - no one's noticed at all. Even when I'm out with my family, no one's noticed. Definitely throw a pair of underwear over the top of them if you want to be extra safe! I myself use either briefs or boxer briefs, but I'm sure anything would do.

I'm sure there are more discreet diapers that exist out there like everyone here mentioned, but those are ones I thought did the trick just fine. Good luck!
May I ask how long the Northshore airsupremes lasted on average?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My "discreet times" diaper is the Attends Breathable Extra Absorbency. Good balance between absorbent and thin. The Sam's Club house brand briefs are a close second (also the same as the Walmart and Walgreens store brands).

Thin and absorbent are polar opposites. Any thin diaper will also have a high likelihood of leaking, and there isn't anything more obvious with diapers than a thin one which has leaked.

If you're really wanting to stay non-obvious then stick with absorbent (and thicker) diapers. Just wear jeans that aren't tight and nobody will ever notice.

I've been using abena or better (now confidry), with relaxed fit jeans, or pleated slacks, for over two decades. Not once has anyone ever noticed I'm diapered (or at least mentioned it). You can't get more discrete than that.

While I wear the confidry or abena level 4's, the attends I mentioned eariler are pretty darn absorbant. They won't take three wettings like the comfidry, but they certainly will take one full one with some reserve.

I also like them as the times I'm wearing them are also times I want to be able to undo them for doing #2 in the toilet, etc...

Yups, preschools cloth backs or tena Maxi (something) cloth back as well

Slomo said:
Thin and absorbent are polar opposites. Any thin diaper will also have a high likelihood of leaking, and there isn't anything more obvious with diapers than a thin one which has leaked.

If you're really wanting to stay non-obvious then stick with absorbent (and thicker) diapers. Just wear jeans that aren't tight and nobody will ever notice.

I've been using abena or better (now confidry), with relaxed fit jeans, or pleated slacks, for over two decades. Not once has anyone ever noticed I'm diapered (or at least mentioned it). You can't get more discrete than that.

I find that Wellness Superio and Northshore Lite are both fairly thin but decently absorbent for their thickness.

Tena ultras. Tranquility ATNS First Quality IB Briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back