• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there, little rabbit here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorientedrabbit

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi! I'm new-ish to the ABDL community; recently, my girlfriend 'came out' to me about what she called her 'diaper fetish'. We were both surprised and excited when we found out that there is an entire community dedicated to this love of diapers!

Lately, we have been exploring the dom/sub and mommy/little dynamics, mixing and matching them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about the community and making new friends.

Cheers

Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Rabbit and welcome to the group.

Egor

disorientedrabbit said:
Hi! I'm new-ish to the ABDL community; recently, my girlfriend 'came out' to me about what she called her 'diaper fetish'. We were both surprised and excited when we found out that there is an entire community dedicated to this love of diapers!

Lately, we have been exploring the dom/sub and mommy/little dynamics, mixing and matching them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about the community and making new friends.

Cheers

Rabbit

Welcome welcome! Always happy to see other little bunnies here! ;-)

We also talk about all kinds of other things too... so we can get to know you (two?) better, why don't you tell us about what other things you like to do for fun!

The rabbits are multiplying, welcome to the board.

rennecfox said:
The rabbits are multiplying,

Now, you probably don't know this but... a rabbit can make a rabbits multiply like rabbits joke, but when another animal does it, it can be considered a little offensive. ;-)

(not serious ... my bad Zooptopia joke refference!)

AdorableRabbit said:
Now, you probably don't know this but... a rabbit can make a rabbits multiply like rabbits joke, but when another animal does it, it can be considered a little offensive. ;-)

(not serious ... my bad Zooptopia joke refference!)

XD that was one of my favorite jokes in that movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back