Thread: Hi there, little rabbit here!

Red face Hi there, little rabbit here!

Hi! I'm new-ish to the ABDL community; recently, my girlfriend 'came out' to me about what she called her 'diaper fetish'. We were both surprised and excited when we found out that there is an entire community dedicated to this love of diapers!

Lately, we have been exploring the dom/sub and mommy/little dynamics, mixing and matching them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about the community and making new friends.

Cheers

Rabbit
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 06-Mar-2017 at 06:23. Reason: please don't post links that aren't PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by disorientedrabbit View Post
    Hi! I'm new-ish to the ABDL community; recently, my girlfriend 'came out' to me about what she called her 'diaper fetish'. We were both surprised and excited when we found out that there is an entire community dedicated to this love of diapers!

Lately, we have been exploring the dom/sub and mommy/little dynamics, mixing and matching them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about the community and making new friends.

Cheers

Rabbit
    Welcome welcome! Always happy to see other little bunnies here! ;-)

We also talk about all kinds of other things too... so we can get to know you (two?) better, why don't you tell us about what other things you like to do for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    The rabbits are multiplying,
    Now, you probably don't know this but... a rabbit can make a rabbits multiply like rabbits joke, but when another animal does it, it can be considered a little offensive. ;-)

(not serious ... my bad Zooptopia joke refference!)

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Now, you probably don't know this but... a rabbit can make a rabbits multiply like rabbits joke, but when another animal does it, it can be considered a little offensive. ;-)

(not serious ... my bad Zooptopia joke refference!)
    XD that was one of my favorite jokes in that movie