Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

ah a simple greeting well welcome and enjoy the site

Um, we would appreciate it if you did not post so short. Short, thats actually an understatement for this. Well, welcome to the community anyways.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least two characters.
    TWO? 2? It used to be 10! I wondered how you got away with that...

Back to seriousness... Perhaps you could read over other peoples' Post #1's in the greetings forum and pick which you think are good and make a greeting post based on them. You could even copy/paste, substituting your info for theirs.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 01-Mar-2008 at 07:55.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by airline2 View Post
    hi
    I think you forgot the standard warnings and safety explanations every airline is forced to do:

"Please ensure that your diaper is securely fastened, in an upright position, and make sure that all your diapers are safely stored underneath the changing table. Please switch off all adult thoughts during take off. Once babyborn, our crew will distribute your complimentary baby bottles and in-flight plushies. Our entertainment program today consists of 10 different choices of cartoons. The toilets cannot be used until the caregiver has switched off the "user your diaper"-signs."

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I think you forgot the standard warnings and safety explanations every airline is forced to do:

"Please ensure that your diaper is securely fastened, in an upright position, and make sure that all your diapers are safely stored underneath the changing table. Please switch off all adult thoughts during take off. Once babyborn, our crew will distribute your complimentary baby bottles and in-flight plushies. Our entertainment program today consists of 10 different choices of cartoons. The toilets cannot be used until the caregiver has switched off the "user your diaper"-signs."

Peachy

LOL

Welcome to ADISC airline2 ^_^. I am a newbie just like you, trying to climb up the ranks.