Happy Birthday MarchinBunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey birthday girl! Thanks for being a part of ADISC!

[video=youtube;LwD3fBi3no0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwD3fBi3no0[/video]

It seems like a nice day for a birthday. I hope you can do something fun and that the coming year is better :)

Happy Bday to the Rabbit! xxx

Happy Birthday Ms Wabbit! Make sure to spoil yourself.

Happy birthday. I hope they're treating you like it is your birthday.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. No, no one here where I am living wished me a happy birthday. They likely forgot. It's ok though. I am a shitty person anyway. Shitty birthdays for a shitty person.

Marka said:
I'm not going to coddle you on this anymore - if you're not going to defend yourself, I will but, I won't be whispering sweet-nothings in your ear anymore...
Is that what you call it? Hardly ever talking to me the past 3 months? Coddling? Whispering "sweet-nothings" in my ear?
All I fucking wanted was a friendship. I never asked you to do any of that, nor have I ever expected that sort of shit. If that is what you think you were doing, fine. That was your own doing. I like when people are honest with me.

You are in a most excellent position to get the help and support you need to thrive right now!
lol what a load of crap that is. Excellent position? No health insurance. Illegal alien. No money. XD ... My position might not be hopeless, but it's certainly not what I personalyl would consider "excellent".

Hand-holding and distractions have proven ineffective... even though it seems to be what you seek; I believe that it is actually becoming more harmful to you...
Again ... what hand-holding are you talking about? Anytime we have spoken in the past 2 - 3 months it was me PMing you to make sure you are doing alright out of worry because you never contact me and I knew things where not well for you with that cold or whatever it was and all. There hasn't been much hand-holding going on at all. In fact, the amount of time we had even spoken together enough one on one, is less time than I have spent with most friends. Before that 2 - 3 months we spoke maybe once every 1 - 4 weeks on discord. I would PM you once in a while. You would help me to try and understand how a post may have come off as rude. There wasn't a hell of a lot of hand-holding going on. In fact, there was more you telling me you where going to help and then disapearing never to actually do so. You kept reassuring me you wanted to help and told me we will get through and that something needed to be done and we will figure it out.

Was that all talk? Am I understanding that you where not serious when you said all those things to me?

Marka said:
:surrender::surrender:
I give up...you're right; I'm wrong... I am a bad person, I should leave ADISC... you're accounting is exactly right, I had it all wrong.

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways... sorry to have troubled you - it won't happen again.

your humble servant,
-Marka -salute-

Wooooow ... that is a lot of patronizing you just did there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back