Thread: Shipping Pampers to UPS or Fedex?

Default Shipping Pampers to UPS or Fedex?

Hey guys,

So I like to wear baby diapers from time to time, But I really don't want to go through the store and buy them in person, it really freaks me out when I do that... So I have decided that I want to try and ship them to a Fedex store, or UPS store and pick them up there. However I would need discreet shipping as an option to do that. Do you know any websites that are able to ship Pampers to locations for pick up and also have Discreet shipping?

Hmmm i not to my knowledge. (I could be wrong) but there are plenty of adult diapers that are very babyish looking that do discreet shipping through fedex and ups the two i use are abuniverse and tykables

Pretty sure if you buy from Amazon they ship in a plain amazon box so does that classify as discreet?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
    Pretty sure if you buy from Amazon they ship in a plain amazon box so does that classify as discreet?
    It would! I don't know if amazon carries the sizes I want tho. Guess I need to go check.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink9 View Post
    It would! I don't know if amazon carries the sizes I want tho. Guess I need to go check.
    Yes. They carry the sizes. All of them. Be sure you're purchasing directly from Amazon, and select "ship in Amazon Box".

Otherwise you may be buying from a 3rd party retailer who ships them in a giant box that screams: "DIAPERS, LARGE BABY DIAPERS".

Quote Originally Posted by babybobby View Post
    Yes. They carry the sizes. All of them. Be sure you're purchasing directly from Amazon, and select "ship in Amazon Box".

Otherwise you may be buying from a 3rd party retailer who ships them in a giant box that screams: "DIAPERS, LARGE BABY DIAPERS".
    So I checked amazon, and they have exactly what I want. However I am buying only the small packs. I don't need a 92 baby diapers, it take me way to long to go through that. I checked walmart and the same amount of diapers is half the cost from them. Do they have any of the options I'm looking for? Discreet shipping and UPS or Fedex instore pickup?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babybobby View Post
    Sample Amazon page
    Otherwise I'm probably going to order from amazon then.

Why don't you just buy them at Walmart? No one in their right mind would EVER suspect they're for you. If you're super nervous, have a cover story about nieces visiting from out of town.