Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I mean they sure have not been nominating anyone in the 2017 Nappy Awards (ADISC Member Recognition). This is the last day for nominations and as of this moment not a single member has enough mentions to be nominated for Furry Guru! What's up with that?

Surely there are worthy members!!!

Head to this thread and make some nominations happen!

Kerry

Lynx Canadensis here. I've recently commissioned someone to draw my fursona for the first time!

The issue is probably not that we don't have furries around, it's that the furry section of the forum isn't active enough to really point out a person who excels in that area.

I'm a furry.

Dont tell too many but we're all busy doing secret furry business this time of the year ;)
I agree with what kimba said tbh :)

I am a Babyfur!

I'm a scalie so what does that make me?

Another furry right here

my guess is... they are very far up in the mountains hopefully they will come back down soon! XD (btw it looks like a Thomas kinkade painting up there)

There's just not a lot of furries on the site, at least not a lot that actively talk about it. This especially goes for DF.

Another furry here.

Sorry, but I'm not really a big fan of popularity contests, they tend to breed hurt feelings in my experience, won't be participating.

Experiment626 said:
I'm a scalie so what does that make me?

yes I would think we scalies count

not seen any Avians around though

DracoAmericanus said:
yes I would think we scalies count
I know we are but I insist on being separate from furies.

Experiment626 said:
I thought stitch was fluffy? j/k

I'm a furry myself.

Experiment626 said:
I know right? Who in their right mind would want to be included with those weirdos :p

irnub said:
I know right? Who in their right mind would want to be included with those weirdos :p
lol I do! I'm a weird scalie that's for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
I thought stitch was fluffy? j/k
You made me laugh pretty good! I made this account before I made my character and I was set on a Stitch like character but the person helping me vanished and one thing led to another and now i'm a dino. If i went my original route I doubt I would have gotten involved in diapers at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back