I won $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
After having bad luck I won $150 again :laugh:

Got myself some vodka, paying off the net, and sorted out with my payday lender that $50 a fortnight which i can afford.

I'm feeling great

Last edited:
Finally. I'm happy for you. How did you win?

Congrats! I could do with $150 myself.... What sort of Vodka? Did you think about swapping to Brandy?

Argent said:
Congrats! I could do with $150 myself.... What sort of Vodka? Did you think about swapping to Brandy?

Abosulte vodka with fofrszen frubasery dcreamy soda

So that's a no to a warmed tumbler and a bottle of nice Brandy/Cognac/Armenac/Metaxa but fabulous to see you are doing it your own way!

Just hope you have some berocca for the morning

Argent said:
So that's a no to a warmed tumbler and a bottle of nice Brandy/Cognac/Armenac/Metaxa but fabulous to see you are doing it your own way!

Just hope you have some berocca for the morning

I'm not even hung over xD, I don't seem to get real hung over from vodka xD

Though, I've got the alcohol poops, ewwies.

Maxx said:
More of a craft beer guy myself, but woo-woo for the rest of it!!

[video=youtube;yF5A86m0Qto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5A86m0Qto[/video]

I like to try new things, I'm mostly a vodka person, just the smell of wine makes me vomit, beer is meh.

It is great to see you post something very positive. Celebrating with vodka is something I would do. Although being an old fashioned London Cockney I prefer a bit of Mothers Ruin and tonic. Glad you are feeling better and long may it continue.

Maxx said:
More of a craft beer guy myself, but woo-woo for the rest of it!!

[video=youtube;yF5A86m0Qto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5A86m0Qto[/video]

Is that the name of a craft beer? I too am a fan of the craft, Devil's Backbone being my favorite, or it was until it got bought out by a big Belgium consortium. I can only drink one beer in a 24 hour period because of my ulcer history, but still....it's beer!

dogboy said:
Is that the name of a craft beer? I too am a fan of the craft, Devil's Backbone being my favorite, or it was until it got bought out by a big Belgium consortium. I can only drink one beer in a 24 hour period because of my ulcer history, but still....it's beer!

I am a beer man too, barely ever touch any macro lager (and never any Aussie macro) my favourite styles are Imperial Stout and Doppelbock.

The US and New Zealand kill Australia for quality micro breweries.

- - - Updated - - -

Binary said:
I like to try new things, I'm mostly a vodka person, just the smell of wine makes me vomit, beer is meh.

If you ever want to change your mind about beer check out Belair Fine Wines... not for the wine, they have the best beer selection in Australia and were really knowledgeable and helpful (which is unheard of in Australia.)

Looks like my post got take down, so here it goes again.

Like I said before, this is completely unhealthy (not just the drinking per say). You need to take control of your life, and your finances, better than this. You've already explained your financial difficulties in your other posts, but when you come into some extra money you're literally peeing it away???

I get wanting to blow your money on something fun, but have you already forgotten how much difficulty you had in even making this first payment? What about next month's payment then? Sorry to say, but instead of blowing that money you really should have put it away, especially knowing you'll need it very soon.

Look, I'm not saying this to be mean, but if you don't start taking better control of you life, and your money, then you're headed to either become homeless or a suicide statistic. Neither of which anyone here wants to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back