Thread: Sellers on ETSY

Default Sellers on ETSY

Looking to purchase a dress or two from someone who has a presence on ETSY. Who have others dealt with and how was the product and the service?

Good question, I wouldn't mind knowing as well. More to the point though is there a particular style of dress you are looking for? Perhaps a certain era of fashion?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would like a short, baby-style dress. Not sure on color yet, but something a bit frilly with puffy sleeves. There are a couple of shops that I've seen that have custom order dresses very similar to what I would like, namely ForeverABaby and My Binkies and Bows.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    I would like a short, baby-style dress. Not sure on color yet, but something a bit frilly with puffy sleeves. There are a couple of shops that I've seen that have custom order dresses very similar to what I would like, namely ForeverABaby and My Binkies and Bows.
    Binkies and Bows sells on Ebay as well. I've bought from them before, and they are a bit pricey,, but their products are very good quality. They are a bit more expensive than I like to spend for everyday playwear, but their special occasion dresses are wonderful.

Also, at least on Ebay,the have sales every couple of months, sometimes as much as 50% off. That's when I buy

Thanks, I'll check that out. I am willing to pay a bit more to get exactly what I want, as long as it isn't made cheaply and falls apart right away.

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyShagwell View Post
    Binkies and Bows sells on Ebay as well. I've bought from them before, and they are a bit pricey,, but their products are very good quality. They are a bit more expensive than I like to spend for everyday playwear, but their special occasion dresses are wonderful.

Also, at least on Ebay,the have sales every couple of months, sometimes as much as 50% off. That's when I buy
    I'd never noticed that Binkies and Bows has sales.

Is there a way to get notifications when they're on sale? Or a regular pattern of when sales occur?

I got seriously burned by ETSY before. I ordered a custom made contoured cloth diaper from Jessica. I included a detailed description of what I wanted, with dimensions and pictures too.

What I got from her was something so poorly contoured I couldn't even pin it on correctly. It was simply not what I had ordered.

I tried to get her to understand it was a complete defect by her own improper design, but she would not refund my money. I asked the main ETSY to step in, but they refused.

I will never order clothing from ETSY again.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    I'd never noticed that Binkies and Bows has sales.

Is there a way to get notifications when they're on sale? Or a regular pattern of when sales occur?
    I don't know of any way to get notifications of sales

I'm on Ebay a LOT... I've noticed leading up to most big Holidays, they often seem to cut prices on a good chunk of their stock... I theorize they want to make more money quickly so that THEY have spending money for the Holidays, but I don't know. I don't buy AB clothes/dresses so often that I can confirm a definitive pattern, but it seems like that...