Not open for further replies.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Seeing how I can't see the Pictures spread around the webs of these two, could anyone be awesome and try describing them maybe? Mainly regarding what the prints on them look like and such.
I'm considering getting them at some point, and the latter option would definitely be cheaper.
What are people's thoughts when comparing the two?
Also, LP has those nice fading paw prints, does the other have something similar? Not that I'd be able to see that anyway, but I like the idea. ^^

I haven't had either of these but I see Little Pawz all the time, so take it for what you will. I don't really like the look of LP all that much. The center white panel is attractive, with cute little diapered critters (anthro and more feral) and some toys at the left and right edges with the grey thick outline drawn fading paws in a short pace pattern running the center length of the diaper (maybe 40 paws total).The ABU logo appears intermittently at the sides with the critters but isn't that obtrusive. The colors used are green, red/brown, and blue. The critters are blue raccoon, green teddy bear, red/brown fox, red/brown kitten, and white/blue husky pup. That's all the good part.

The wings and border covering the gathers at the crotch are a green/blue/white check pattern. The green stripes are horizontal and the blue are vertical overlaying the white background. It comes across overly busy to me, more like a tablecloth. It blunts the effect of a very nicely designed center panel. They're still very popular, so what do I know?

For My Diaper Animals, I've not seen one in the real world. I'm just going off pictures of the product. They're an all-over scattered print, so no horizontal or vertical patterns. They use pastel yellow, blue, and violet with one animal to each color (lion, elephant, and giraffe respectively). The lion is anthro and kicks a ball. The giraffe and elephant are ferals but cute. Stars of varying sizes in the three colors make up the rest of the pattern. It's a cute enough diaper but it's a pretty clear knockoff of the more attractive Rears Safari design.

I hope my descriptions were of some help. Maybe you'll get some comments from people who have actually used them.

Reactions: MotherFaith and SnowballFox
Thanks, your descriptions were great and certainly helped me get an idea of what they look like. The check pattern on the LPZ does sound a tad odd though.
I could of course just try out both eventually, which I probably also will do...Still nice to look for opinions though. Especially the latter isn't one I've heard too much about, but maybe it's relatively new, I don't know.
Again, thanks lots for describing them, much appreciated ^^

Wait wait... why can't you see images? o_O Do you use Lynx for a web browser or something (the commandline one)? And Little Pawz are just adorable. And thick, absorbent, pretty good tapes, etc.

Sapphyre said:
Wait wait... why can't you see images? o_O Do you use Lynx for a web browser or something (the commandline one)? And Little Pawz are just adorable. And thick, absorbent, pretty good tapes, etc.

I lost my sight many years ago due to retinal detatchment... Never even knew there was a command line based browser, that's pretty cool...
Good to hear the tapes are good, nothing's worse than them getting Loose.

SnowballFox said:
I lost my sight many years ago due to retinal detatchment... Never even knew there was a command line based browser, that's pretty cool...
Good to hear the tapes are good, nothing's worse than them getting Loose.

Oh... *hugs* I'm really sorry to hear that. :sad: A friend of mine from work recently had one of those happen, I think he's recovering though.

Sapphyre said:
Oh... *hugs* I'm really sorry to hear that. :sad: A friend of mine from work recently had one of those happen, I think he's recovering though.

*Hugs back* Well, thanks. No need to feel sorry for me though, life goes on and you learn to live with it, heh. I hope your friend is getting better though :)

SnowballFox said:
*Hugs back* Well, thanks. No need to feel sorry for me though, life goes on and you learn to live with it, heh. I hope your friend is getting better though :)
That's a hell of a good attitude , there is some quote that used to go around about "everything I learned in school" for me the stuff taught in school was not nearly as important as the stuff I learned from a blind friend , it helped me as firefighter in blackout conditions during fires and helped me train other guys to work more effectively in said conditions , saved my life a couple of times and now currently is helping me not to freak out as everything gets darker and fuzzier as I myself have retinopathy and cataracts , adapt and overcome! .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
That's a hell of a good attitude , there is some quote that used to go around about "everything I learned in school" for me the stuff taught in school was not nearly as important as the stuff I learned from a blind friend , it helped me as firefighter in blackout conditions during fires and helped me train other guys to work more effectively in said conditions , saved my life a couple of times and now currently is helping me not to freak out as everything gets darker and fuzzier as I myself have retinopathy and cataracts , adapt and overcome! .

Adapt and overcome. I like that :)
And yes, people can learn valuable lessons from each other. Glad to hear you were able to put his lessons to good use :) Sorry to hear about your sight getting worse though, but I'm sure you will adapt and overcome too :)

Wow i am also severely visually impaired, been blind in one eye since i was born premature, but recently had surgery in my one decent eye for retinal detachment, now my vision is far worse than before but still hav residual vision. As the months go by im getting used to it, rely on a white cane and many pairs of sunglasses as my vision changes with lighting conditions. iPhone has changed my life. I have found diapers to be a major help when im out and about and in situations where i cant readily find or get to a bathroom. Although my mom thinks that by knowing where all the bathrooms are, than i dont need diapers, but , since i have leaks and urges that can come on pretty quick, it doesnt help to know where they are if I can't get there fast enough. For those blind or visually impaired people , do u think im using my vision as a reason for needing diapers or that i my reasoning is ok on this. Also im pretty happy right now as I recently started back at my job bagging groceries, and its great. I just got myself some rearz safari, being a blind diaperfur isnt as much fun, but i was still able to see the cute lion on these diapers and they really thick and work very well.

Last edited:
I think you are adapting to what needs to be done , then again I am an IC who became a DL to relieve the boredom and monotony that goes with needing diapers 24/7 so my opinion could be all wrong .Deciding to wear protection is very individual, some people maintain a mastery of there plumbing and others leak constantly ,whatever the situation be, remind others its for there protection as much as yours, my sister was drunk as a skunk years ago so I went to pick her up from her watering hole, she peed and puked in my car and I never got the smell out , remind people when nature calls it may be very easy for them to answer, for us it's not that simple, for them they should appreciate you taking the inniative rather than leaking on a couch or loveseat or in there car , they should be gratefull that you care enough to plan ahead, like someone older and wiser said piss poor planning yields piss poor results , your removing that option !

As a side note take your iPhone over to the Coloplast website and download the app Wheelmate, then your iPhone can give you directions to the nearest bathroom based on the GPS just about anywhere in the world , it will also tell you if it's wheelchair accesible, if it's maintained , it's cleanliness level ,if it has changing facilities ,if it has family style available, if you need a key and where to get it , it tells you people's favorite bathrooms and you can update the database and establish your personal favorites wherever you go , if you use an ear wig you can appear totally psychic to your friends and family by telling them how to get to the nearest bathroom quickly, I love the thing , being a wheelchair user it's nice to know if the bathroom can accommodate your chair for a change.

Just found out wheelmate can also be had at the Google Plat store and now can also guide you to accessable parking.

Last edited:
Cool I'll have to look into the app. Yeah I was a DL before my vision got worse, now I just feel its much easier to be diapered, than having to deal with trying to walk to bathrooms fast enough and not make it. When I'm outside walking in town it's more of a safety concern, where I need to concentrate on walking and crossing streets safely, and I can't be worried about needing to pee at those moments. Also when ur on the bus, well, it's either hope I make it home in time or wet my diaper on the bus, and with not being able to hold it very long, I've definitely wet my diaper many times on the bus, or while walking from the bus to home. Using a white cane is very usefull but much slower than I walked before, but I cerainley move a little faster with it than without it.

Good old cane :) I'm getting a new one soon, current one has lasted for some 4-5 years and could need to be retired.
As for the diapers, well, if that's what makes you feel you can focus more on your surroundings, then I see no problem I guess. I can't say I would do it myself, but I've also lived most of my life in darkness at this point, so I guess I'm used to it. That, and I usually keep to the routes I've learnt.
Also, maybe I should make a new topic for this, haha. We're getting a tad off track.

Yeah this should definitely be a new topic. Yeah, I defintely think that relying on diapers more than I used to , is part of my adjusting to having worse vision. I know what its like somewhat to be completely blind, and try to navigate around, i did some of this up in vision rehab, where i was blindfolded on some of my O and M lessons. And it showed me what a huge differenc even a little vision can have. I feel very lucky still still have some residual vision, but its still not good enough to make finding bathrooms easy on my own. You learn real quickly that patterns and familiarity become very important in many areas of your life. When im at home i dont need diapers, because my bathroom is a quick walk from anywhere in my apartment with very few obstacles, in the real world like when im at work or when im out in town its very different and ever changing, so diapers have made my life way easier, since its once less tuning i have to worry about adapting to at a moments notice when that may not be a possibility.

Snowball Fox, I have to, no, I MUST agree with all that has been talked about in this thread. A firm, confident, and healthy outlook goes a long way for each of us to accept ourselves as we are. Once again, I find the members of ADISC to be a wonderful group to be associated with.

There are lots of pictures available for all of these.

bambinod said:
There are lots of pictures available for all of these.

I know, but that's not much of use to me, hence my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back