How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of stress?

So anyway, here's my stuff;

- 10 pacifiers, 6 normal Latex ones you can buy from the shop and 4 large Nuk ones.

- 5 onesies (I'm confused over what people call these. They're basically sleepers but without the feet?)

- 3 footed onesies.

- Too many toys to type down. Let's just say, I'm a very big fan of Lego, teddies and cars. I also have a load of sensory toys and baby toys that make noise and have textures.

- I have rail guards on my bed. It doesn't feel like being in a cot... but it's close enough that I'm content with it.

- I have 3 nursery mobiles above my bed. One I actually made one with my dad using fabric and stuffing. It looks really cute and I'd show you it but I'm not comfortable having images of my room on the forum in case someone I know finds them. (Sorry)

- I have a lot of sippy cups and something even better than sippy cups are these silicone lids I bought that turns any normal cup into a sippy cup. They're called SipSnaps... very good to have. I really recommend them.

- Plates, bowls and cutlery that are made for special needs adults but look like a giant version of the babies bowls and stuff.

- I have lots of baby and toddler bedtime books (I love the pop up ones) and lots of colouring books.

- Quite a few bathtime toys.

- I don't have proper diapers. That's the one thing I would love to have. I do, however, own Tena Lady Pants Maxi. I have small "leaks" every so often and so wear these everyday to prevent wetting myself. They don't feel like real diapers but that's okay. They really just feel like I'm wearing the Pull Ups from when I was 7-10. It's better than nothing.

That's it really. I'd be really excited to hear what everyone else has and how, if you're in that situation, you hide your things. I honestly don't know how you do it, I constantly forget to take my pacifier out when I'm about to go outside the house and I couldn't live without my sippy cups.

I have 4 plushies (I have to hide 2), a blue onesie with dinos on it, a pink paci, a baby bottle, powder & wipes, some kids movies, and a lot of diapers (most of them are Tena classic briefs). They all have to be hidden in the closet so nobody will see it.

Note - Wow dude, I'm sorry it's like that for you. We can only hope that in due time... we'll be accepted as normal, healthy individuals who just have a "hobby" of sorts. I wish the best for you. :hugpile:

- - - Updated - - -

Onesieman - May I ask why you have to hide two of them? Also, I love the design of your onesie. Lol. Wish I could have it... hmmm, may I please steal it? Pwetty pwease?

• Black Onesies Downunder Pacifier
• 2 Nuk bottles
• 4 plushies
• 1 black Onesies Downunder onesie
• 1 Lazyone flap jack onesie
• 1 Lazyone footie onesie
• Few bags of diapers (Little Pawz, Fab Sense City Print)
• Baby powder + wipes + baby oil

I have everything hidden besides my plushies and Lazyone onesies. The items I hide are pretty much everywhere. Bottles go under my [platform] bed, paci goes into my nightstand. My onesies downunder onesie is with the rest of my clothes and diapers are in drawers under my bed as well as my diaper changing items.

It doesn't really cause me stress. More so of an annoyance not being able to keep things out.

Well let's see... 3 plushies currently (including Sonic and Tails), diapers of course, and baby powder, two onesies, and a sufficiently extensive cartoon collection that would earn sideways glances from my mother if she ever knew all of it.

Cartoons: every single episode of Rainbow Brite (including the Star Stealer movie), every single episode of Inspector Gadget, a pretty good collection of Duck Tales, and Heathcliff, and Talespin... oh yeah, and let's not forget the movies... Sleeping Beauty, Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, The Secret of NIMH... it just goes on and on.

And yeah, I have to keep all of it hidden. My mom knows about a FEW of the movies... e.g. Zootopia... but she's never seen it and has no idea how ridiculously cute it is.

EDIT: Oh, and and! The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, The SatAM Sonic the Hedgehog, and one of my very favorites (though a bit more obscure) The Raccoons!

Further EDIT: I forgot to mention another somewhat obscure favorite of mine. The Mysterious Cities Of Gold!

Last edited:
Two of them are pokeballs (I'm a lifelong fan of Pokémon so no one bats an eye). The other 2 are a dog from paw patrol and a blue rabbit. I have them wear baby diapers (so I don't feel like I'm alone), so they have to stay hidden so people don't think I'm weird. And thanks for the complement, BabyKai.

11 pacis
5 bottles
2 teethers
5 paci leashes
1 1/2 bags of baby diapers
7 abenas
6 little pawz
powder and wipes
countless stuffies

I still live with my mom. Was going to move out at 19 but an accident leaving me bedridden for 5 months took that away. Still feeling the impact of that today. Planning on moving out with my daddy later in the year though.
As for hiding my stuff, I hide my diapers for sure but technically don't need to hide my little stuff. My mom is aware and ok with the fact that I use bottles but I'd still rather not use or pull them out around her. She doesn't know about the pacis, teethers, and such so I'd prefer to keep them hidden. No need to hide the powder and wipes since we normally use them around the house. I use powder to keep fleas at bay.

I'm extremely open about my stuffies though. They take up about a quarter of my bed space and are hung up around my ceiling on a toy chain and hammock.

11 pacifiers
2 onesies
1 teether
3 bottles
5 stuffed animal friends
baby powder
lotion and diaper rash cream
1 big box of pampers size 6
2 pair of home made diaper extenders
I have to hide everything because i'm still living with my family trying to get a place of my own again. I can't risk anyone finding any of it because my Dad has found my stash of diapers in my closet and threatend that if I ever brought any more baby items of any kind that I will be out on the street but I sneak them in anyway

BabyKai said:
I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of stress?

So anyway, here's my stuff;

- 3 footed onesies..

I first read this and thought, wow, that's really odd, onsie jammies that have three legs? Then I realized.....duh.

Anyway, I have much the same things:

1. diapers and plastic pants

2. 4 foot jammies (yes, I have four legs as i'm a dog)

3. several sippy cups

4. several baby bottles

5. two babyish onsies

6. bib overalls and one pair of short alls

7. bib, baby cup, dish and baby spoon, fork and knife

8. seven plushies

9. numerous toys and a lot of little green army men, plus adult coloring books, pencils and markers.

I'm 19 and living with my parents and my fiancé is a Adult baby/Diaper lover.We have WAAAY to much stuff some we hide others we don't.There's like zero privacy here everybody loves to come in and out of my room Lol.We pretty much hide all his diapers and pacifiers in a dresser in my closet.I have to have my door bolt locked because my mom is very nosey.Like for instance if we are in another room and i hear/see her going into my room we find any reason to be in there to guard the closet.It sucks because that's like every other day.We have his stuffies on the bed but when we have people over they go into the closet.To add to that when we have dirty diapers we have to go to a dumpster down the the street to throw them out.

I have many bags of disposable diapers - some premium, some ahh not so much!

Other things...
1. Several footed pajamas (various colors and designs - I've got a thing for them)
2. Several onesies, mostly pink with some blue design ones.
3. Two bottles
4. One sippy cup
5. One pair of boys shortalls
6. One short girls type jumper
7. A couple of dresses that don't really fit.
8. Three pairs of AIO diapers
9. One plastic "jumper"
10. Approx 6 pairs of plastic pants.
11. Three dance type leotards
12. One pink snowsuit
13. Two black snowsuits
14. One toddler style snowsuit-coverall - I'ts blue with a pair of zippers in front that go down each leg, plus snaps at the neck area.

I think that is about all other than a few toys.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to add the "hiding" part to my post. to answer, no, I don't have to hide when we are not expecting any company. My Wife is aware and cool with things. That doesn't mean that I flaunt the items, however. They are basically out of sight to the general public.

dogboy said:
I first read this and thought, wow, that's really odd, onsie jammies that have three legs? Then I realized.....duh.

Lol, I only just realised how that sounded. That would be a very strange thing to have haha. I'm sure that, if the idea exists, someone has it made. It'd be pretty awesome to have a three footed onesie if I was playing as some sort of alien baby. :laugh:

i find my self lucky i have a wife that knows about my little side so i have a bunch of onsies, footed sleepers( some that she likes to wear) and plenty of pacifiers and diapers. so i keep most of it in my Armour in our room and i have my wife choose my diapers for the day for me usually. but other then her they are out of sight for the most part.

1 pink footed blanket sleeper (babygrow)
6 AB-style Onesies/Bodysuits
5 "Wear 2 Work" T-shirt style Onesies/Bodysuits
3 Fancy AB "party" dresses
8 (sets) of Disney Princess/Ariel/Cinderella/Hello Kitty Pajamas (2-piece, no feet)
2 "Short-alls"... No snaps, but baby-ish with Winnie the Pooh and Mickey/Minnie.
8 Disney Princess/Hello Kitty/Tinkerbell night shirts
8 comfortable AB Girl "Play Outfits" (dresses or tops w/matching diaper covers)
3 Bonnets
6 Plastic Pants
1 Vinyl pantie with ruffled nylon cover
2 "garywear" diaper covers
20 Square Dance "sissy" rhumba panties, various styles/colors/materials
12 (pairs) ruffle/lace ankle socks
3 (pairs) mary jane shoes
4 Bottles
6 Pacifiers (3 with leashes)
2 Teethers
1 Plushie
1 Baby Ariel Doll
10 Games/puzzles
6 Jumbo Coloring Books with crayons and markers
1 (set) Disney Princess sheets/comforter/drapes/pillowcases/blankets
1 Disney Princess Play Rug
1 Musical wind-up mobile
4 AIO diapers
100 (or so) Disposable Diapers, different types, all plastic backed, heavy-duty
20 Depends Women's Maximum Absorbecy pull-ups (for emergencies)
1 (set) baby plate/fork/spoon
1 Bottle warmer
8 (approximately) Posters/Wall Art (Disney Princess/Hannah Montana/Tinkerbell)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but you get the idea :)

I live alone, so I don't "have" to hide much. My adult children DO come over, and I take down the mobile, wall art/posters and curtains, and throw a neutral bedspread over the Disney Princess comforter. That's about it. Everything's in my bedroom, which I keep closed. I hide the big stuff, just to avoid casual discovery. Next to my bed is an un-marked cardboard box that I keep stocked with the disposables I am wearing at the moment.

I have the following lots off diapers as I incontant
3 onesie
2 sleepers
a weeks worth of bibs one bib per mealtime
5 pacifiers
5 plastic pants
1 wrist link ( toddler size) yes I use the toddler side
1 walking harness
7 rattles
lots off over toys
8 bottles and 4 sippy cups
a potty,a toilet seat and step(paw patrol)
bath toys
Lots of teddies
A doll
A dog collar and leash
A water and food bowls
A bedgard and bedding for toddler (Thomas the tank and paw patrol)
Books and comics
Night lights
Play mat
DVDs
Posters
Frilly pants and nighties(sometimes I like to be a girl)
underwear for a 13/14 year old,socks for the same (don't have adult underwear or socks)
school uniform (that are for kids but there are for plus size kids)and book bag pencil case
My bedroom is done out like any 5 years old room is like but I have a door gate
I don't hide anything as soon as I get home I dress like a little boy that still in diapers on my days off I wear my school clothes even if I'm going to my friends I wear diapers under my underwear all the time my normal daytime wear on a day off is 2 diapers plastic pants onesie then my underwear a red polo shirt ( kids) gray trousers (pants) also kids gray jumper (kids Too) socks black Velcro shoes then a pacifier my walking harness a dog collar and leash she knows that I wear and has done for some time so does her family her oldest said that the school uniform is about the right age for me as I don't act like a adult and I act more like a 5 year old anyhow
I live with my father (daddy) yes I still call him that he knows and I am mostly treated like a child at home the only time I really am a adult is at work but even there my childness comes out a lot I still have bedtime and time out
I eat baby food or food that is cut up
My daddy told me that in the summer I getting a playpen

Last edited:
Not a lot. I have about 80 ABU diapers, 3 footed pj's, a onesie, a few bottles and a few pacifiers. That's it for me.

I've got:
Diapers,
2 bottles (1 baby and one "adult" I got from baby pants. i actually find the baby bottles easier to drink from)
2 sippy cups
8 pacis (2 baby, i nuk 5, and 5 size 6 from baby pants)
4 pairs of plastic pants (1 one them is more like a pair of bloomers)
4 onesies
2 footie sleepers
several dresses
2 plushies

Even though I live alone I still have to hide everything when mom comes to visit because she id incredibly nosy. She's already found my stuff three times I don't honestly know why she keeps looking for it she knows it's there. In my experience the best place to hide these things is in luggage. Like duffle bags of toats that you aren't using, put them in there. If you have shoe boxes those work too. The times mom has found the stuff are times when I forgot to hide all of it.

As for me, not very much, just adult diapers (disposable), a few baby bottles, a few plush toys, and a bunch of teethers/rattles.
They are not hidden.
My younger brother and some of my Asperger's/Autism friends know about them and that I am an Adult Baby.

I've got:

-2 baby hello kitty pacifiers
-a picnic basket of coloring books
-3 packs of colored pencils
-a giant box of crayons
-a set of batman legos
-a little jester lego
-a Luigi in a car thing
-a shelf of various figurines (my little pony, sleeping beauty, tsum tsum, marvel, paw patrol, scooby doo)
-too many plushies to count
-a drawer full of stickers
-2 cans of play doh (green and purple)
-a mini avengers puzzle
-a couple Disney shirts
-a space on my wall where I hang some of the pages I've colored
-a drawer full of socks (Disney, striped, Pokémon, rainbow, ice cream cones, etc)
-an Esmeralda plate set (cup, bowl, plate)
-a divided avengers plate
-4 kid bowls (avengers, Esmeralda, blues clues, hello kitty) I share them with my mom and brother though except for hello kitty
-a Disney princess comforter
-a ton of Disney and Pixar movies
-2 scooby doo movies
-a rugrats DVD with reptar episodes
-land before time
-some other kid movies I can't remember
-a Cinderella snow globe music box I've had since I was a kid
-a blue glass unicorn
-fuzzy pj pants (hello kitty, the grinch, Mickey Mouse)
-regular pj pants with pikachu
-16 kids books
-a quilt my aunts ex made for me I've had for years
-a rainbow slinky

There's probably more I'm sure I forgot some. The only thing I actively hide is my pacifiers. I don't really have to hide my stuff cause in most cases it was my family that gave it to me. Everybody knows I love stuffed animals and Disney and coloring and other kid stuff. They just don't really know what it means.

I'd like to get diapers and sippy cups and stuff like that but I'm scared if I did my family would find out and they'd think I was crazy or wrong or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back