Why do Australian Drynites/pullups never change!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Why is it in America the goodnites/pullups designs seem to change every year and yet here in Australia we still have the same pathetic designs from (at least) 2014! I hate the 8-15 years drynites designs and have been waiting for ages to for better designs. As for the pullups in America they have Sofia the First! that is my favorite little girl show. But do we get it here in Australia...nope. Not to mention they have a bigger size as well (4-5T). How often does it change in America or other places?

Probably size of the market; Australia's entire population is about the same as that of southern California by itself.

I remember we had a camo print for the boys at one point in time, and motocross bikes.... now all we have is 'believe' printed on them or plain blue :/

It barely ever changes in the UK. I really want the Lion Guard Pull Ups but the only Pull Ups designs here are Lightning McQueen and Minnie Mouse. As for DryNites, it's the same story. I feel your pain.

ABDLRookie said:
It barely ever changes in the UK. I really want the Lion Guard Pull Ups but the only Pull Ups designs here are Lightning McQueen and Minnie Mouse. As for DryNites, it's the same story. I feel your pain.

I am really tempted to contact Huggies and ask if they plan to change them anytime soon so I stop getting my hopes up that each year they'll change it XD Glad it's not just Australia though

don't let the different size fool u they just say they are... they really aren't any bigger... goodnites/drynights keep getting smaller an smaller every year its annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back