Term for hatred of ABDLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
We already have transphobia, homophobia, acephobia, xenophobia, what else?

How about a term for those who hate fetishes or hate ABDLs specifically? What term shall we give them? What about for those who hate people who wear diapers specifically? I call them diaperphobics. But for ABDL, maybe ABDLphobic.

stick in the muds

Since autonepiophilia is the term for the fetish, the term for this would be autonepiophobia.

abdlaphobia

I still enjoy calling them muggles. It's so demeaning, something they deserve for making us feel bad about ourselves.

dogboy said:
I still enjoy calling them muggles. It's so demeaning, something they deserve for making us feel bad about ourselves.

I like that, but muggles are what the magical kind call those without magic, according to the Harry Potter books.

Springcircle said:
Since autonepiophilia is the term for the fetish, the term for this would be autonepiophobia.

These are very big words for a little like me to get him mouth around even my reader struggled.

Autonepiophobia/ Infantilism Is a mental condition for when an adult baby stops being able to adoult.

So if somebody that is friten of infantilism could be: infantilephobia. Someone that is friten of a person that enjoys being in a regress child like mind set, or enjoys childlike concepts.

Having a fear of something is one thing but for those people that think it OK to hate somebody that is different, I call a closed minded silly people, as hating somebody is a choice, having a phobia is the body's natural reaction to go into fight or flight when it see an object or situation.

Well that what I think.

Siysiy

If we're talking about just kinks in general, Kink Shamers. If its ABDl specific, I feel we're too small to get a name. Sure, you could say ABDLphobic I guess. But your best is to just go with asshole.

Well, in some ways I think labeling people as phobic of so many specific lifestyles just helps create more divide rather than just pointing out that they are closed minded. That being said, there is a word for everything, so here is my input:

working well for AB's, regressiphobia

but I don't know what it would be for DL's, crinklephobic?

By the way, hello ADISC.

poo poo heads lol

Tyger said:
Well, in some ways I think labeling people as phobic of so many specific lifestyles just helps create more divide rather than just pointing out that they are closed minded. That being said, there is a word for everything, so here is my input:

working well for AB's, regressiphobia

but I don't know what it would be for DL's, crinklephobic?

By the way, hello ADISC.

Yeah, Tyger's back!!!

foxkits said:
poo poo heads lol

HAHAHA! This really made me chuckle. I would go with Pamperphobes and Sippycupaphobia

Ha ha -- I love "Pamperphobes"! :laugh:

Seriously, though. I don't think ABDLs are really known about enough for anyone to harbour a specific hatred towards them.

I'm sure there are people who are so insecure in their own identity that they might ridicule anyone who doesn't fit in with their closed-minded views. But... can't we just ignore those fools? Do we need to give them a million labels to define the arbitrary things they "don't like"...?

Anyway, wearing diapers when you don't need them is pretty weird... even if it is totally cool! :-D I don't think it's that important to try to "win people over" into accepting ABDL stuff when it's probably never even crossed their radar. The only acceptance you really need comes from within. :)

I would call my mother a diaperphobic or a ABDLphobic because she was so negative about it. I would call stigmawarriors on youtube a ABDLphobic, not a diaperphobic.

People with Closed Minds. Or PWCMs for short, lol.

I think that people don't hate us but are more "freaked out" by us because the first thing they assume is that we're paedophiles because our (I like to call it a hobby not a fetish) hobby is related to small children (or in actual fact, being small children) and when they realise it isn't paedophilia related, they then just get jealous because they wish they could be babies and not have a care in the world.

I mean, I can understand somewhat why people find us weird. All they see is a grown adult acting like a baby and it's not part of our social norms. It can be a strange experience finding out new things. The first time I found out about a new fetish thanks to the video 2girls- (I'll let you finish that word, haha) I freaked out and felt really sick. Now, I know that fetish and ABDL is nowhere near being the same, but "normal" people don't see it that way. They just clump all fetishes together and think they're all as bad as each other.

Now I've kind of forgotten what point I was making (I'm tired, it's 02:48am haha).

Basically, you've got to see it from the other persons point of view. That's what I'm trying to say... kinda. :sweatdrop: :eek:

Reactions: longallsboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back