Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Term for hatred of ABDLs

Default Term for hatred of ABDLs

We already have transphobia, homophobia, acephobia, xenophobia, what else?

How about a term for those who hate fetishes or hate ABDLs specifically? What term shall we give them? What about for those who hate people who wear diapers specifically? I call them diaperphobics. But for ABDL, maybe ABDLphobic.

Since autonepiophilia is the term for the fetish, the term for this would be autonepiophobia.

I still enjoy calling them muggles. It's so demeaning, something they deserve for making us feel bad about ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I still enjoy calling them muggles. It's so demeaning, something they deserve for making us feel bad about ourselves.

I like that, but muggles are what the magical kind call those without magic, according to the Harry Potter books.

Quote Originally Posted by Springcircle View Post
    Since autonepiophilia is the term for the fetish, the term for this would be autonepiophobia.

These are very big words for a little like me to get him mouth around even my reader struggled.

Autonepiophobia/ Infantilism Is a mental condition for when an adult baby stops being able to adoult.

So if somebody that is friten of infantilism could be: infantilephobia. Someone that is friten of a person that enjoys being in a regress child like mind set, or enjoys childlike concepts.

Having a fear of something is one thing but for those people that think it OK to hate somebody that is different, I call a closed minded silly people, as hating somebody is a choice, having a phobia is the body's natural reaction to go into fight or flight when it see an object or situation.

Well that what I think.

Siysiy

If we're talking about just kinks in general, Kink Shamers. If its ABDl specific, I feel we're too small to get a name. Sure, you could say ABDLphobic I guess. But your best is to just go with asshole.

Well, in some ways I think labeling people as phobic of so many specific lifestyles just helps create more divide rather than just pointing out that they are closed minded. That being said, there is a word for everything, so here is my input:

working well for AB's, regressiphobia

but I don't know what it would be for DL's, crinklephobic?

By the way, hello ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well, in some ways I think labeling people as phobic of so many specific lifestyles just helps create more divide rather than just pointing out that they are closed minded. That being said, there is a word for everything, so here is my input:

working well for AB's, regressiphobia

but I don't know what it would be for DL's, crinklephobic?

By the way, hello ADISC.
    Yeah, Tyger's back!!!