Abdl inspired clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbabdlstore

Rep for Dbabdlstore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We are looking into you first run of abdl style t shirts for all you little that like to expose your diapers but we need your help. The big decision we have is a normal collar or a envelope collar Similar to a onesie collar.

Second would be the theme and we wanna stay with the top current things going around and the first thing the popped in our heads was mermaids for a girls and a nautical theme for the boys. But we are looking for your suggestions also

We are also in contact with a manufacturer that has approved a design for a toddler style outfit with ruffled sleeve cuffs and capris with ruffled cuffs on the ankles that comes with a matching doll outfit

Please share and get the word around as this is a pricey investment for us so we want to get all the feed back we can on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to evaluate without seeing pics of the designs, but toddler outfits and sailor suits *sound* adorable on paper!

We are considering one now similar to this onesie but with the bottom cut like a normal shirt all the rest is the same even the envelope folds on collar
8a1c98e50dd51e7644c30ef73663d24d.jpg

Dbabdlstore said:
We are considering one now similar to this onesie but with the bottom cut like a normal shirt all the rest is the same even the envelope folds on collar
8a1c98e50dd51e7644c30ef73663d24d.jpg

Looks great! Don't kniow about boys, but mermaids, unicorns, princesses and fairies are always a hit with the girls. For gender neutral, you could try baby blocks, perhaps.

FYI, I'm assuming English is your second language, for advertising purposes, the overlapping collar is called "lap shoulder". If you use that phrase, you don't have to try and make them understand, they'll know what you mean :)

Thanks a lot we call it envelope fold. We felt they were important to include

Lap shoulder , lap neck, and boat neck are the customary way to designate that style , I am not a little but buy the majority of my onesies with that style because with my disability these are easier to get on and off.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The mermaid one is being developed and made with only a 20 piece order so size and quantity will be limited but they are just a proof run before the big order runs but these will be available if they pass all quality checks in 2 weeks

It will be altered into a t shirt bottom

Oh, this pic reminds me. You know one thing I don't like about adult onesies?

The proportions of seam lining material to body cloth.

Grown ups are so much bigger, but usually the seams and other details are left at the original scale and that makes them look wrong and goofy.

My ideal AB clothing would upscale all the details, like seams, buttons, strap widths, pockets, get big giants zippers, etc. to really help capture the baby-ish feel. Especially the print!

Nothing looks more ridiculous IMO than a tiny baby print repeated a bajillion times over until it's nothing but a texture. I want big cartoony prints at big scale.

We argue and they should be blown up to took the same but to scale. There will be no buttons or snap on the t-shirt to the the fact that's it's being altered but should be a great addition to anyone's collection as we have a lot of exited people waiting on it.

Dbabdlstore said:
We argue and they should be blown up to took the same but to scale. There will be no buttons or snap on the t-shirt to the the fact that's it's being altered but should be a great addition to anyone's collection as we have a lot of exited people waiting on it.

Assuming you mean 'agree' then I'm very interested!

Marka said:
Hello, Dbabdlstore...

Probably just an oversight of a couple of ADISC's rules... So, in order to insure that you are set-up properly here - for either personal or business relations... I have reported your apparent solicitations and, though it's a bit after the fact; you may want to apply the procedures that are indicated here: (The Rules)

"15. Company Reps

Any individual who owns or is employed by a company which sells adult diapers or ABDL products is a company rep.
Company reps must email (moo at adisc dot org) from their company email address, stating their ADISC username and the company they are a rep for. They must do this before they start posting.
Company reps are given a special "Rep for companyname" title, which they keep as long as they are a company rep.
In general, company reps should not post on articles or threads which are primarily about competitors' products. They may post to correct a factual inaccuracy about their own product, but we may choose to delete any posts we feel which come across as advertising at the competitor's expense.
Company reps may not create threads to market anything they sell, unless it is solely to announce the launch of an entirely new product of their own design.
Company reps may not use ADISC as a platform for resolving disputes with customers.
Company reps may not give money to ADISC, either as an individual or on behalf of their company. We may accept samples of products for review purposes, but neither that nor a resulting review is guaranteed."

and, the following rule may apply to you too: (As you've indicated "we", a few times.)

9. One Account Per Person

Nobody may ever register more than one account, even if the first account they registered was lost, closed, deleted, or banned.
If you have lost access to your account, and are unable to log in, contact us using the guest contact form for help recovering it.
Nobody may permit another person to use their account, nor may anyone use an account which is not theirs.

I hope that you'll find my actions and reply, to be of good use to you. Forgive me please if, my demeanor is a bit dry.

I'll see what I can read up on your profile and possible introduction; as well if, you have provided a link or more for your products...

That picture of the onesie, you provided- is absolutely adorable!

Please excuse my potential buzz-kill and, please follow the indicated procedures (outlined in The Rules -links above-) to get your Company Rep status situated with ADISC's Administrative requirements for such.
*A Moderator may contact you shortly*

Best of luck to you,
-Marka

great quote, please take it to heart and get your rep status, as a representative for a company.

Yes I did sorry my fingers get caught up on these little buttons lol

If you would like to fallow me us on tumblr at dbabdlstore.tumblr.com you can keep up with its progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back