Thread: Children psychology

Default Children psychology

So I've been thinking today my nieces nephews and a few other kids love me IDKY they all call me uncle lol but really what hit me when I met this girl yesterday and her daughter loves me and I can't figure out why is it Maybe because of the infantilism and how you're a child your self I thought about going into child psychology as a career many many many times but I want to become an electrician what are your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by babyadain View Post
    So I've been thinking today my nieces nephews and a few other kids love me IDKY they all call me uncle lol but really what hit me when I met this girl yesterday and her daughter loves me and I can't figure out why is it Maybe because of the infantilism and how you're a child your self I thought about going into child psychology as a career many many many times but I want to become an electrician what are your thoughts
    There is quite a chasm between electrician and child psychologist. :-)

Both are certainly worthwhile careers, but they have pretty much nothing in common. Thus I'd say this one is totally in your court: there is no realistic way to offer you guidance on a career choice between two such variant options. I will, however, note this: kids "liking" you is not really what being a child psychologist is all about, though is it what being a favorite uncle is about. And though it takes a lot of studying and work to become an electrician, it takes a lot LONGER to become a psychologist. Factors to consider...besides the statement you make at the end that you "want" to become an electrician...shouldn't that suggest something?