Cloth backed diaper quirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So, wearing an ABU PreSchool cloth backed tonight and the breathable nature of this diaper feels great - unfortunate wing stretching aside - BUT it sure does cool down the wetness fast! -shiver-

Hey hey. Me too! (Highfive) they are my faves sofar. Wore them with a pair of goodnights underneath the other night and the fit was exquisite

Jbdl said:
Hey hey. Me too! (Highfive) they are my faves sofar. Wore them with a pair of goodnights underneath the other night and the fit was exquisite

My vote still goes to Rearz Safari. -nod-

Got my first pack of safaris still crawling its way over here in the mail. Iv heard good things. We shall seeee

Songnar said:
So, wearing an ABU PreSchool cloth backed tonight and the breathable nature of this diaper feels great - unfortunate wing stretching aside - BUT it sure does cool down the wetness fast! -shiver-

Abu Preschools are my favorites without a doubt. I love Cloth Backed, saddly not many options for it.

Yes see this is why I really detest cloth backed products. You want to be warm at night. Not freezing cold! Luckily they created a plastic backed version. :) Plastic for the WIN! And plastic pants is needed on occasion. ;)

I like the Abu Preschool plastic version. The soft plastic reminds me of Pampers before the cloth cover.

I haven't tried this particular diaper, but yay for cloth-backed :3
Now if we could just get the crinkles from plastic, then that would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back