• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper Lover since I was 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsGreenfield

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm 22, male, from MA. I wear for sexual enjoyment less than once per week on average. I don't expect to be vocal on the forum very often. I do read threads on here semi-occasionally. The feeling of community is nice.

Hello MrsGreenfield and welcome to the group.

It's ok to stop by and read we don't bit (A few growls but no biting)

IF you should like to do so , would you please tell us a little it about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome! :)

Hello MrsGreenfield. I'm just curious though, the title says you're a dl, but you then go on to say you only wear for sexual pleasure once a month (which sounds more like a fetish now). Has the reason/feeling of wearing diapers change for you over the years, to where you're no longer a dl?

Welcome!

For the most part we're a friendly group so do try a thread or two!

I've enjoyed the broad diversity of opinions, and the general open-mindedness to accept the weird and often blurry ambiguous realities of our lives!

You get to wear once a week! Lucky! Maybe I'd consider myself more of a DL than just an AB if I wore that frequently...

What else do you like to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back