• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another newbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hello All,

I'm a lifelong CD/TV/Sissy, who also has a significant interest in diapers/ageplay.

I'm currently separated and living alone, allowing me for the first time to fully indulge my ABDL curiosity... My wife begrudgingly allowed me a little Sissy/CD play, but drew a hard line against anything diaper related.

I'm interested in 24/7 diapering, and additionally, with (as much as possible), embracing a "baby diet". This is not something new for me, as I've been separated a couple of years. I actually went 24/7 diapered for thirty days at a stretch, but just kind of stopped, with no real reason.

This time around, I'm on day seven, and I'm subsisting primarily (but not entirely) on Enfamil formula and one solid meal a day of baby food. I also drink several bottles of juice and water, snack on popcorn and fruit, and supplement my diet with a multi-vitamin and fiber pills.

The reason I joined this forum is to have an outlet to discuss my sissy/baby feelings, to get tips on living 24/7 diapered, to find resources for affordable toddler-style clothing and accessories, to hear about the best products supporting the ABDL lifestyle, etc...

I live in Germany, so I have easy access to Molicare and Tena diapers. I've tried several different types and brands over the years. Right now, I'm wearing Disney Princess pajamas and a Northshore Supreme diaper.

Yes, I am one of those who dreams of being incontinent and having to wear diapers, but I'm not, so when I'm in public, I wet as soon as I feel any urge, but I hold off of messing unless I know I can discretely change soon in deference to others.

Outside of my AB fun, I've been creating Sissy captions for about twenty-five years, posting them on several forums and Blogs like A Bimbo Sanctuary, Rachel's Haven, Yahoo Groups (back in the day) and my own Blogs. Currently, I am posting new stuff, with an occasional ABDL theme on DeviantArt. Over the years, I've created and posted in the neighborhood of 3.5k TG/Sissy captions and photomanipulations, with a small percentage related to diapers and ageplay. I've posted as "Steffi", "Steffimariechen" and "Britney Shagwell".

Other than my Sissy/ABDL desires, I love watching movies and TV and reading books. I've recently started enjoying audiobooks as well. I'm currently listening to the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I'm a HUGE fan of entertainment revolving around fantasy and the supernatural.

Well, I think that's enough of an "intro" for the moment. I look forward to meeting you all in the future, and I hope I can contribute in some small way. I can definitely give my opinions on the diapers that I have tried, wearing in public, etc... And, as you can imagine, I have strong opinions on what it means to be a "sissy", and it's not the conventional wisdom :)

(edit) I should also mention that I'm interested in writing AB/DL stories, primarily with a TG/Sissy theme. "Captions" are just short stories, and I've been told by some that (some of) my writing has been decent. Writing a full-fledged story is a tad daunting, though.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! Hopefully you find your place here as it is a supportive group. Just a few things you should be mindful of. Honesty here, is 100 percent appreciated and imagination is totally accepted as long as it's in the right place (forum wise).

My one recommendation as a newbie:

Yes, I am one of those who dreams of being incontinent and having to wear diapers, but I'm not, so when I'm in public, I wet as soon as I feel any urge, but I hold off of messing unless I know I can discretely change soon in deference to others

Is to lose the IC tag on your profile. Just a suggestion as we try to keep it honest here.

Again welcome to the club and enjoy the community!

Cool, no worries. I thought it meant interested in incontinence and posts about incontinence, not that I necessarily currently was incontinent. I had no intention of being dishonest, else I wouldn't have mentioned that I'm not actually incontinent in my very first post.

Totally good! Your tags indicate what you currently are or identify as so to speak. Selecting tags doesn't limit you from visiting or participating in any parts of the forum. The tags simply let others know what you are. For instance, an IC is typically more likely to seek advice from another true IC. Not saying that all advice isn't accepted, it just helps others to know who you are.

Excellent intro and welcome to the site. I have several stories that I've written, posted to this site. I enjoy writing in the horror genre. It's a lot of fun.

dogboy said:
Excellent intro and welcome to the site. I have several stories that I've written, posted to this site. I enjoy writing in the horror genre. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

babyblueblanket said:
My one recommendation as a newbie:

Is to lose the IC tag on your profile. Just a suggestion as we try to keep it honest here.

I added it back... Long story short, I don't consider myself incontinent, but due to hemorrhoid surgery a few years back, I was left with "compromised" sphincter muscles. I can, and do, generally control my movements, but as I age, "sharting" has gone from a once in a blue moon thing to a twice or thrice weekly ordeal. My doctor prescribed exercises and pads. Oh, and more fiber in my diet...

Due to my size, and the size and frequency of my sharting, only the largest pads would do, and not particularly effectively. This seriously aided in my decision to embrace diapers, which I already wanted to do... Be careful what you wish for.

So, while I am not 100% incontinent, I do suffer from incontinence issues, and really can't leave the house without SOME protection. For the purposes of this forum and /tags, I think that'll have to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back