• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singthedoomsong

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I'm a 30yo diaper lover from Kentucky who enjoys video games, anime, and reading in my spare time. It's nice to meet everyone!

Singthedoomsong said:
Hello!

I'm a 30yo diaper lover from Kentucky who enjoys video games, anime, and reading in my spare time. It's nice to meet everyone!

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy ADISC. I'm mostly retired but I still work part time as a church musician. I too enjoy reading and I've written a few stories for this site as well as a novel self published on Kindle.

Hey there, welcome!

I also like anime and video games! What are your favorites, and what are you watching/playing right now?

AdorableRabbit said:
Hey there, welcome!

I also like anime and video games! What are your favorites, and what are you watching/playing right now?

Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy 15 and I'm hoping to get the new Mass Effect soon. Plus I'm watching Nanbaka and One Piece.

Oh I'm playing FFXV also! I actually just goto my first Chocobo... but now I'm distracted by Zelda.

I know One piece, but not Nanbaka... what's that about?

It's a comedy about these people in a super jail. It's got some action too and the art is really....different lol

I think we all like playing video games I am playing black Monday

Singthedoomsong said:
It's a comedy about these people in a super jail. It's got some action too and the art is really....different lol

Oh oh oh, OK I think I seen some of that... pretty boys in jail!

Have you seen Tokyo Ghoul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back