Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bins in the mens toilets

Default bins in the mens toilets

when out about like when I am working I have to wear a pad as I am a bus driver .when I go use the toilet to change my used pad I got come out the gents and walk pass my bus with passengers on board I try to be discreet that I am putting a used pad in the nappy bag into the bin out in the street as there none in the toilets , I think the council should put a bin the men loos as there lot men use pads , this could bring more men to seek advice at doctors to check out the prostrate .

I agree, personally I think there should be "diaper" bins everywhere, there are tons of incontinent folks.

I agree there should be a garbage can in every bathroom, diapers are more common then we realize also how many fathers have to change their childrens diapers if they are out and about with the kids.

i use large ziplock bags for disposing my used diaper they are clear but keep the oder incheck, when I need to be more discreet I use the Abena diaper disposal bags they are a dark blue ziplock bag.

Maybe it's a bit passive aggressive, but if I change my diaper in a public toilet and it doesn't have a trash can I will leave it laying on the floor in the corner. If that happens enough times they would probably get the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    Maybe it's a bit passive aggressive, but if I change my diaper in a public toilet and it doesn't have a trash can I will leave it laying on the floor in the corner. If that happens enough times they would probably get the message.

I'm sorry but that's disgusting. No one should have to clean up a dirty diaper that you left on the floor, that's not fair to janitorial staff.

Right now you're sounding like the type of person that would sue a Walmart because the door greeter forgot to tell you to "have a nice day".

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    I'm sorry but that's disgusting. No one should have to clean up a dirty diaper that you left on the floor, that's not fair to janitorial staff.
    If they would put a trash can in the restroom (and btw I can't remember the last time I was in one that didn't) they wouldn't have to.

If they would put a trash can in the restroom (and btw I can't remember the last time I was in one that didn't) they wouldn't have to.
    really? i see em all the time. usually the ones that have hand dryers but no towel dispensers.

You guys should never visit Japan. NONE of their bathrooms have a trash bin, and most are incredibly cramped. They use bidgets, so no toilet paper either. And no paper towels either, heck most don't have hand driers too (over there you're supposed to use your pants to dry your hands).

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    You guys should never visit Japan. NONE of their bathrooms have a trash bin, and most are incredibly cramped. They use bidgets, so no toilet paper either. And no paper towels either, heck most don't have hand driers too (over there you're supposed to use your pants to dry your hands).
    From the pictures and text in this article, I'd say toilet paper is still fairly commonplace in Japan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan