Hello all please help us out with ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbabdlstore

Rep for Dbabdlstore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We are a abdl retailer that has been going strong for a few years now. We are starting to branch out to the babyfur area and looking for your help. What kind of play outfits are you most into and what's a price range that would make you jump right into one asap. This is a expensive move for us so wanna do it right the first time.

well I was wondering if you'd be interested in making hooded animal onesies(not footed sleeper onesies, the kind with snap buttons you would easily spot at any baby clothing store) with a tail and ears like foxes and cats to name two possibilities. perhaps customized onesies for creatures not specified.
I don't really know if such a thing has been done before by a retailer. It's just a suggestion and I have no idea how much it would cost.

this one is a bit of a stretch but what about cute outfits and play outfits for babyfurs who wear fursuits. I am well aware it's a very long shot though, so I would assume almost completely unlikely.

For me it's Spider-Man. If I am regretting into AB Spider-Man t-shirt and diaper covers. If I'm not going back that far.
Toodler then its still Spider-Man and dungaree shorts. I really love me dungaree shorts. But they not ABDL ones.

Thanks for the feedback we will start looking for a Option.

- - - Updated - - -

He have contacts for hooded animal onesies. Similar to the footer sleepers you find all around but they have now hands or feet. I'll attach a sample image kinda blurry but it gets the point Through

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_7109.jpg

Be nice to see babyfur printed diapers^^

Dbabdlstore said:
Thanks for the feedback we will start looking for a Option.

- - - Updated - - -

He have contacts for hooded animal onesies. Similar to the footer sleepers you find all around but they have now hands or feet. I'll attach a sample image kinda blurry but it gets the point Through

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 28719

that actually looks pretty nice ^^

Well if you are interested in these I am about to place large bulk order. Do you have a animal preference? Or possible character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you we are new to this forum scene so we will read over it more clearly and start from their thanks again

Tried to send email to the moo@adisc dot org but it didn't find a valid email?

All I can think is dumbledore, when i read your name Dabdlstore

lol I can see that

lol I can see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back