Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all please help us out with ideas.

Default Hello all please help us out with ideas.

We are a abdl retailer that has been going strong for a few years now. We are starting to branch out to the babyfur area and looking for your help. What kind of play outfits are you most into and what's a price range that would make you jump right into one asap. This is a expensive move for us so wanna do it right the first time.

well I was wondering if you'd be interested in making hooded animal onesies(not footed sleeper onesies, the kind with snap buttons you would easily spot at any baby clothing store) with a tail and ears like foxes and cats to name two possibilities. perhaps customized onesies for creatures not specified.
    I don't really know if such a thing has been done before by a retailer. It's just a suggestion and I have no idea how much it would cost.

this one is a bit of a stretch but what about cute outfits and play outfits for babyfurs who wear fursuits. I am well aware it's a very long shot though, so I would assume almost completely unlikely.

For me it's Spider-Man. If I am regretting into AB Spider-Man t-shirt and diaper covers. If I'm not going back that far.
    Toodler then its still Spider-Man and dungaree shorts. I really love me dungaree shorts. But they not ABDL ones.

Thanks for the feedback we will start looking for a Option.

- - - Updated - - -

He have contacts for hooded animal onesies. Similar to the footer sleepers you find all around but they have now hands or feet. I'll attach a sample image kinda blurry but it gets the point Through

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7109.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	28719

Be nice to see babyfur printed diapers^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dbabdlstore View Post
    Thanks for the feedback we will start looking for a Option.

- - - Updated - - -

He have contacts for hooded animal onesies. Similar to the footer sleepers you find all around but they have now hands or feet. I'll attach a sample image kinda blurry but it gets the point Through

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7109.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	28719
    that actually looks pretty nice ^^

Well if you are interested in these I am about to place large bulk order. Do you have a animal preference? Or possible character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dbabdlstore View Post
    We are a abdl retailer that has been going strong for a few years now. We are starting to branch out to the babyfur area and looking for your help. What kind of play outfits are you most into and what's a price range that would make you jump right into one asap. This is a expensive move for us so wanna do it right the first time.
    Hello, Dbabdlstore...

Probably just an oversight of a couple of ADISC's rules... So, in order to insure that you are set-up properly here - for either personal or business relations... I have reported your apparent solicitations and, though it's a bit after the fact; you may want to apply the procedures that are indicated here: (The Rules)

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    15. Company Reps

Any individual who owns or is employed by a company which sells adult diapers or ABDL products is a company rep.
    Company reps must email (moo at adisc dot org) from their company email address, stating their ADISC username and the company they are a rep for. They must do this before they start posting.
    Company reps are given a special "Rep for companyname" title, which they keep as long as they are a company rep.
    In general, company reps should not post on articles or threads which are primarily about competitors' products. They may post to correct a factual inaccuracy about their own product, but we may choose to delete any posts we feel which come across as advertising at the competitor's expense.
    Company reps may not create threads to market anything they sell, unless it is solely to announce the launch of an entirely new product of their own design.
    Company reps may not use ADISC as a platform for resolving disputes with customers.
    Company reps may not give money to ADISC, either as an individual or on behalf of their company. We may accept samples of products for review purposes, but neither that nor a resulting review is guaranteed.
    and, the following rule may apply to you too: (As you've indicated "we", a few times.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    9. One Account Per Person

Nobody may ever register more than one account, even if the first account they registered was lost, closed, deleted, or banned.
    If you have lost access to your account, and are unable to log in, contact us using the guest contact form for help recovering it.
    Nobody may permit another person to use their account, nor may anyone use an account which is not theirs.
    I hope that you'll find my actions and reply, to be of good use to you. Forgive me please if, my demeanor is a bit dry.

I'll see what I can read up on your profile and possible introduction; as well if, you have provided a link or more for your products...

That picture of the onesie, you provided- is absolutely adorable!

Please excuse my potential buzz-kill and, please follow the indicated procedures (outlined in The Rules -links above-) to get your Company Rep status situated with ADISC's Administrative requirements for such.
    *A Moderator may contact you shortly*

Best of luck to you,
    -Marka

Thank you we are new to this forum scene so we will read over it more clearly and start from their thanks again

Tried to send email to the [email protected] dot org but it didn't find a valid email?