Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wetting VS Flooding

Question Wetting VS Flooding

I'm curious to know what's the line that distincts a slow wetting to a regular wetting to flooding? Are floodings done forcefully or are floodings wetting with a full blatter? And is a slow wetting basically starting and stopping a regular wetting? Sorry if this is kinda confusing at first, honestly don't have a better way to describe them

MarchinBunny

I think I would describe flooding as when you are wetting a large quantity somewhat quickly enough that it creates a bit of a puddle because it's not absorbing quick enough into the diaper.

''Flooding'', to me personally, is just letting go and peeing my diaper like I would if I was on the toilet. Not stopping and starting the flow, just letting it all out. Although even at the end of a flood I usually have a few extra spurts I sort of have to force out.

wetting= just letting go as needed, flooding= holding it til your about to burst then letting it all out

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    wetting= just letting go as needed, flooding= holding it til your about to burst then letting it all out
    Nothin else needs to be said.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by IanDL View Post
    Nothin else needs to be said.
    Actually, I would disagree since it seems more does need to be said since that is certainly not what I would consider flooding. I always assumed you can flood a diaper simply by letting it all out like as if you where going into a toilet. So it seems not everyone even views flooding as the same thing which is quite interesting and not what I was expecting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    Actually, I would disagree
    And thats your right

I always assumed you can flood a diaper simply by letting it all out like as if you were going into a toilet.
    Which generally most people wait until they are "full". Not all bladder are the same size though.

I'll add to the definition flooding=holding to near a full or comfortably full bladder.

My bladder lets go uncontrollably once it starts to fill and I wet my nappy. I have no capacity to hold on any more.

Flooding is typically releasing a full bladder all at once and not stopping till you're empty.

Wetting is peeing in your diaper often enough so you don't flood. This is usually done in spurts of moderate amounts.

Slow or constant wetting is constantly dribbling pee all of the time with never actually holding it.

Constant wetting until diaper is on the brink of leaking, but not letting it leak. I'll change if I think its at that point