Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How you used to emulate the feeling of a diaper.

Post How you used to emulate the feeling of a diaper.

I'm sure many of us have made Impromptu diapers when we were young, when had no way of obtaining a legitimate diaper such as The Classic Towel Diaper, The Abomination that was the TP Diaper and many more. These Homemade Diapers were mainly built for "functionality" and not really for the over all soft feel of a diaper. Now during the night, obviously you couldn't actually use any of those diapers without either leaking or making the entire room stink. So I decided to completely scratch the functionality of these diapers and focus more on the actually feel, so that during the night I can feel as if I'm wearing a pull-up . What I did is I took one of those soft polyester T-Shirts and tie it around my wast. And while the knots of the ties break every so often I was happy . I'm wondering if anyone else did anything similar to what I used to do!
    Last edited by LennyFace; 28-Feb-2017 at 00:44.

I used to wear\multiple underpants and did pee in them but of course they didn't save the bed

I remember being ill on a family holiday when I was about 14. I told my family I was fine to stay at the hotel, while they went out for the day. I grabbed the biggest bath towel, wrapped it over my clothes like a nappy, and just laid in bed watching TV.

I wouldn't bother now, but as a young teenager without access to diapers (I didn't even know adult diapers existed back then), every little helps. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    I used to wear\multiple underpants and did pee in them but of course they didn't save the bed
    Haha, did that once! The clean up was risky and painful!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I remember being ill on a family holiday when I was about 14. I told my family I was fine to stay at the hotel, while they went out for the day. I grabbed the biggest bath towel, wrapped it over my clothes like a nappy, and just laid in bed watching TV.

I wouldn't bother now, but as a young teenager without access to diapers (I didn't even know adult diapers existed back then), every little helps. :-)
    The classic towel diaper! I'm we've all done that at one point

Let's see, I've tried the Towel Diaper, the multiple underwear trick, and the "homemade" diaper (That is stuffing a garbage bag full of paper towels, toilet paper and/or maxi pads, cutting holes on the inside, and taping it on with tape). Needless to say, it's best just to stick to the real things.

One of the things I like to do now if I'm in the mood to emulate the bulk, but not waste a quality diaper or not to actually use a diaper, is I keep a pair of adult Super Undies/Threaded Armor (or whatever they're called). I've been meaning to get a real, thick cloth adult diaper as well, but I'm a college student. I'm lucky I even have money for good diapers.

multiple underpants/ towels and trashbags/ vinyl pillow covers and towels

Back when I was small enough I'd use grocery bags over a towel. Cut holes at an angle of each bottom corner for the legs, and cut off the handles. Tuck in the legs and waist, and I had a semi-functional diaper, that could take light wettings without leaking.

Most of the time when I was a young teen, I used paper towels and trash bags. There was a time my family bought puppy training pads for our new dog. I used those only once because was scared to take any more in fear of rousing suspicion.

When I was a little kid, I would put a wash cloth on my parts in the tub. Not sure if I was trying to emulate a feel of a diaper or not, I just know I liked it

when I was about 13-almost 14 let's just say I tried using a bed sheet!!! Crazy as that sounds yeah I even wet it and was almost caught by my mom!!! not a very good decision but I was young at the time and realize now where I messed up at but everything worked out fine I never tried it again after that.

Yeeeaaah I've never been that desperate to improvise, I control my kink not my kink me. Thought of it, though...