Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are Goodnites a popular choice among many first timer DL's?

Question Why are Goodnites a popular choice among many first timer DL's?

I've read many posts about Goodnites being their first diapers and some have even continued to buy and use them. Why is that? Goodnites are notorious for having poor capacity and poor build quality. Could it be the advertising or just the fact that they're the same Goodnites from their childhood? I mean I would have totally gone for them if it wasn't for their darn tendency to leak!

There are a few reasons why, availability, easy to obtain, easy to hide, discrete, nostalgia(tho I'd prefer the ones from when I wore them for bedwetting), and maybe they see afraid of change, no pun intended.

If there were something similar for adults (that also didn't leak like a sieve) maybe they should go for those

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    There are a few reasons why, availability, easy to obtain, easy to hide, discrete, nostalgia(tho I'd prefer the ones from when I wore them for bedwetting), and maybe they see afraid of change, no pun intended.

If there were something similar for adults (that also didn't leak like a sieve) maybe they should go for those

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I was thinking that availability and discreteness would be one of the reasons.

Stretchy sides and decent graphics(Camos and Butterflies)

Yeah, I think it's mostly an access thing. Plus they're not bad in terms of absorbancy, cuteness, etc. They really are just upsized versions of the Huggies Pull Ups, which are what I'd wear if I could fit well into them. GoodNites fit me (30-32" waist, 155 lbs) almost as well as normal underwear, which is why I keep wearing them instead of more sophisticated DL diapers.

They're also relatively cheap. We have members who would like to be able to fit into Pampers and Huggies baby diapers, and Goodnites are just a slightly larger size pull-up toddler diaper.

because thats what they grew up for using as bedwetters or bedwetter friends they knew used, its the same reason miller and budweiser and coors are the big 3 beers when they are garbage and depend has a market at all.

They're not as expensive, are easy to acquire in store, small enough to hide, thin enough to not worry about crinkling, and they serve as something comfy to wear to bed if I just want some padding to wear, and maybe utilize slightly, if I so choose.

I started with them for exactly those reasons. I can hide them easy. I got a bunch of them for real cheap. They fit me pretty good even tho they shouldn't. I don't really like the quality of them anymore. So now I'm having a hard time getting rid of all the ones I have.