Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: working on me

Default working on me

So close... Eakk. Been going to a gender therapist this past 2 month.. now i have an appointment with a endocrinologist this April. After ill have me HRT letter. This is a lot for me. so much excited and nervous

[FONT=Century it took me a a year to get my letter cause my mental health provider was play games. I'm working on the 5 week mark. I'm am happier than I ever imagined I felt like I was missing something before I started and that when I took the first dose I felt normal he started me on a low dose and hope to have it uped in may I have not had any of the mood swings or depression that they warned me about it. I think you will find it worth it. Gothic][/FONT]

LeAnna

<3 i hear a lot of good things and really cant wait >< feel like iv wasted a good bit of my life delaying this

I wasted 41 years I came out a year ago it was the scariest thing I ever done I live in a conservative town not very exciting I been this way since birth and it was not even expected in Montana till late 90s early 2000s I wished that I could have come out before puberty but my foster parents would have tried to exercise the demons out of me

hard not to look back on old pics and think how far i could have came if i didnt delay.. ble

Congratulations. You must be so excited! Do not look back, only forwards. You have no control over the past only your future.

I grew up in the 60s in NH in a Catholic family. Even though I knew when I was about 3 or 4, I also knew there was no way I could tell anyone. So the fact that I was a girl was my secret. Well, my secret except that I was beaten up all the time for being weird. :-) Anyway, I kept that secret a long time until it very nearly killed me. I finally transitioned at age 40 while teaching high school in a very conservative suburb of Chicago. Talk about scary! But I was so happy I did it: I remember the very first hormone shot, and the incredible feeling I had shortly after, like my brain finally had the right food. Never doubted it for a second. Be excited and happy; you deserve it!