Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medium diapers have tape overlap on me

Default Medium diapers have tape overlap on me

I happen to be in the group where even the smallest (medium in this case) bambinos/ABU/etc.. have the top tapes pretty much overlap trying to get a tight fit and the bottom tapes aren't far behind. This always makes the leak guards loose and I'm having to ductape a third and sometimes even fourth set of tapes to keep it snug. Is there any high quality diapers that have small sizes that will fit without having to rig up more tapes?

Not really sure. It has been awhile since I have been in a diaper let alone an AB diaper but as I recall I have a similar problem with the top tapes. It is strange though because my underwear size (in this case briefs) is a medium 32-34. And they fit fine and in some cases, like when I am wearing Jockey brand briefs they are a little tight on me.

Sample a bag of Qtty Rawr, they're some of the smallest medium I've ever seen, and they're very cheap by the bag.

I had this same problem only with the Magnifico, particularly. All the ABU diapers fit me fine as mediums, though.

I'm almost in the same situation, but not quite as small. Mediums generally fit me but the top tapes get very close together. Dry 24/7 has a small that is a bit larger than most smalls that fits me perfect, and may work better for you. Also, there are tena slip smalls and abena S4 cloth backed that are both quite a bit smaller while still working well. Also, ABU will be out with all their products in smalls soon apparently!

Abu is releasing a small as mentioned and should be available this Friday, otherwise the rearz Safari is offered in a small

Default Link correction

Quote Originally Posted by wackoreese View Post
    I happen to be in the group where even the smallest (medium in this case) bambinos/ABU/etc.. have the top tapes pretty much overlap trying to get a tight fit and the bottom tapes aren't far behind. This always makes the leak guards loose and I'm having to ductape a third and sometimes even fourth set of tapes to keep it snug. Is there any high quality diapers that have small sizes that will fit without having to rig up more tapes?
    As it happens, my very favorite diapers, the NorthShore Supreme (and AirSupreme), which is arguably the best diaper available, does come in a small size that fits 22-33 inches. Hazah!

-RMS
    Last edited by RMS401; 27-Feb-2017 at 15:07. Reason: Link didn't work properly

Some good plastic shell diapers that come in size small and intended for night use.

Tena Slip Maxi active fit
    Molicare Slip Maxi
    Forma-Care X-plus slip

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk