Question for Canadians...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm a Canadian and I am curious as to where other Canadians get their diapers from. I used to buy Tranquility ATNs at Shoppers and have recently started driving down to Everett to buy at the ABU warehouse. So where do you buy or order your diapers from? Just considering my options. Thanks in advance :)

I've ordered from Agecomfort, Healthwick, and ABU. All worked out well!

I echo the choice of Age Comfort and Healthwick.

I use Healthwick.

I usually get my goodnites from any grocery store or shoppers. I will buy sleep pants at walmart and considering i live in the Toronto area, ill1 make the occasional trip down to rearz to get more expensive ones.

I just made a big order through Rearz for the first time and was really happy. Came in discrete packaging and everything.

I've also ordered through B4NS before, and they're great too.

Age comfort is in Toronto and you can order online and pick up at the warehouse if you want. I deal with them and Rearz a lot. BTW I am in Niagara Falls.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I wish I could go visit the Rearz warehouse but sadly I'm on the other side of the country, Vancouver.

I say check out Rearz, there's times where they have discounts, like Safari being $20 off.
And they are just really good

If you want cloth, check out babykins they are in Richmond BC

Agecomfort and rearz are the best for diapers. I used to get them from the local medical supply store before the jacked up the price of plastic backed abenas to the point it was worth it to order online. Rearz has some OK plastic pants and cloth diapers but their clothing it really pricey.

Downey935 said:
If you want cloth, check out babykins they are in Richmond BC

Ooh!! Can you actually go inside there or is it online ordering only? Just googled it and it's only 20mins away from me! :)

ABU has a warehouse in Edmonton too that you can order from.

Does Age Comfort still add you to the snail mail spam lists?

You can get age comfort flyers in snail mail if you want but not automatic.

I like Kins (Babykins), ABU, and medical store Abena M4 with the plastic covering.

ABU does have a warehouse in Canada. Can get free shipping within Canada. ca.abuniverse.com

- - - Updated - - -

Soggygoodnites said:
Ooh!! Can you actually go inside there or is it online ordering only? Just googled it and it's only 20mins away from me! :)

When I used to live in Vancouver area I went there multiple times to pick up onesies and some cloth diapers. Make sure you give them a call before heading there as it is mainly a warehouse with a small front office.

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back