How many non-furries wear "furry diapers" (for lack of a better term)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDodger

Resident Malamute
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I had a discussion on a furry forum about diapers that are preferred by babyfurs- specifically, Rearz Safari, ABU LittlePawz, and Crinklz. I argued that they at least had babyfurs in mind when they were being designed, LittlePawz and Crinklz in particular. I know Safaris are pretty popular anyways, so I'm wondering how many non-furries at least semi-regularly wear diapers like LittlePawz.

LittlePawz are my favorite diaper and pretty much all I wear and I'm not a babyfur. I just think they're adorable!

Can I Count as a furry WHO doesn't Wear furry diapers? :3 ...Although I am considering getting some Little Pawz at some point, haha.

gnd567 said:
LittlePawz are my favorite diaper and pretty much all I wear and I'm not a babyfur. I just think they're adorable!

Fair enough. Their argument was basically that cartoony animals are fairly common on kids products, so it probably wasn't their intention to market to babyfurs (this isn't an argument with babyfurs, btw). I think it was at least a consideration during the design process (Crinklz are straight-up meant to be furry diapers, though)

SnowballFox said:
Can I Count as a furry WHO doesn't Wear furry diapers? :3 ...Although I am considering getting some Little Pawz at some point, haha.

For the sake of my argument, that's good enough. Is it relative lack of interest, or the fact that they're pretty expensive?

Rearz Safari, top favorite for me

I'm not sure if I'm a furry or not, but absolutely love the design on Rearz Safari.

Since diapers don't appeal to me via my furry tendencies (as is the case with most of us), I wear both babyfur and nonbabyfur-targeted diapers with no discrimination. Just thought I'd throw that in there as a note.

I am not a furry that I know I like that concept of it though, but yeah being a furry or not I would still wear furry diapers and will as soon as I can afford some.

Im not a furry and i love ABU LittlePawz.

Braves26 said:
For the sake of my argument, that's good enough. Is it relative lack of interest, or the fact that they're pretty expensive?

A bit of both. I'm blind, so the prints aren't exactly doing me anything personally. It'd probably be the knowledge of what I was wearing that'd do something...But yeah, the Price too, not to mention shipping...

I might have slight furry tendencies but I don't really count myself enough to be one. I've got snow leopard fleece jammies I wear from time to time, and little paws / crinklz as an occasional treat but that's about it. Maybe count me as "kinda likes furry stuff but not actually a furry"?

Oblig image

0C7zehQ.jpg

I'd give myself a "2"

I'm one of those folks that doesn't completely consider themselves a furry (Just mainly in it for the art, although I do still have a tail I wear from time-to-time). However the fact that animals are printed on my favorite diapers (ABU LittlePawz) has honestly nothing to do with why I wear them. Yes I do find them cute, but look even at the Luvs diapers nowadays: there's a diapered monkey printed on them. A lot of baby diapers have some sort of animal or another on them. If anything, ABDL diaper manufacturers are just trying to get closer to a true baby diaper by printing animals on their products, not just specifically to market to babyfurs or diaperfurs.

I'm not much of a furry at all, though I do like the concept. I also love wearing crinklz, usually every other night or so. Mostly because they work awesome, and even won't leak on me even though I'm a side sleeper.

I enjoy the Little Pawz, haven't tried Crinklz or the Safari

Not a babyfur but I find Little Paws really cute and comfy.

Hmmm... I wonder how folks would define 'being furry'? It's hard to understand answers to this question without a good common understanding...

I like furry art, and am somewhat involved in the art community, and have invested time and effort into original characters and stories in furry worlds.

I don't goto cons, not into fursuits, certainly don't try to 'act like my animal', def don't consider myself 'an animal trapped in a human body'.

Would most folks consider me furry or not?

I consider myself furry, mostly 'cause I'm not anxious about the label and it's a strong interest for me (like my intense anime-dweebness - where I've also drawn a lot of art, and been involved in art communities, and invested in complex stories including visual novels).

I personally like 'furry diapers' mostly 'cause they're cute and childish (as has been mentioned above, cute anthros are universally considered childish).

Would most folks count me as liking/wearing them in my non-furry capacity?

I don't play as a furry in my AB time, it's just lil' ol' me!

I consider that I like 'furry diapers' them mostly as non-furry! Actually I end up preferring diapers with more subtle babyish prints regardless of theme. So the pastel baby dinos are much bigger appeal for me than the brightly colored toddler animals. Pink is always nice too! If someone made pastel diapers with anthro bunnies and bears in overalls and sailor suits ... *blushies*

People are complicated, and it's hard to understand that complexity when we don't even share the same frame of reference!

AdorableRabbit said:
Hmmm... I wonder how folks would define 'being furry'? It's hard to understand answers to this question without a good common understanding...

I like furry art, and am somewhat involved in the art community, and have invested time and effort into original characters and stories in furry worlds.

I don't goto cons, not into fursuits, certainly don't try to 'act like my animal', def don't consider myself 'an animal trapped in a human body'.

Would most folks consider me furry or not?

I consider myself furry, mostly 'cause I'm not anxious about the label and it's a strong interest for me (like my intense anime-dweebness - where I've also drawn a lot of art, and been involved in art communities, and invested in complex stories including visual novels).

I personally like 'furry diapers' mostly 'cause they're cute and childish (as has been mentioned above, cute anthros are universally considered childish).

Would most folks count me as liking/wearing them in my non-furry capacity?

I don't play as a furry in my AB time, it's just lil' ol' me!

I consider that I like 'furry diapers' them mostly as non-furry! Actually I end up preferring diapers with more subtle babyish prints regardless of theme. So the pastel baby dinos are much bigger appeal for me than the brightly colored toddler animals. Pink is always nice too! If someone made pastel diapers with anthro bunnies and bears in overalls and sailor suits ... *blushies*

People are complicated, and it's hard to understand that complexity when we don't even share the same frame of reference!

You sound pretty furry to me. I think it's based in a stated and demonstrated interest in anthropomorphics. People can be way more into it than that but I see it as a fairly low bar of entry.

Mang, Rearz Safari is just a good product for people who like well-made diapers. Furry or not! :D

Not at all a furry, and I wear both Lil Pawz & Rearz Safari. They just also happen to be the most toddlerish IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back