Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many non-furries wear "furry diapers" (for lack of a better term)?

Default How many non-furries wear "furry diapers" (for lack of a better term)?

I had a discussion on a furry forum about diapers that are preferred by babyfurs- specifically, Rearz Safari, ABU LittlePawz, and Crinklz. I argued that they at least had babyfurs in mind when they were being designed, LittlePawz and Crinklz in particular. I know Safaris are pretty popular anyways, so I'm wondering how many non-furries at least semi-regularly wear diapers like LittlePawz.

LittlePawz are my favorite diaper and pretty much all I wear and I'm not a babyfur. I just think they're adorable!

Can I Count as a furry WHO doesn't Wear furry diapers? :3 ...Although I am considering getting some Little Pawz at some point, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    LittlePawz are my favorite diaper and pretty much all I wear and I'm not a babyfur. I just think they're adorable!
    Fair enough. Their argument was basically that cartoony animals are fairly common on kids products, so it probably wasn't their intention to market to babyfurs (this isn't an argument with babyfurs, btw). I think it was at least a consideration during the design process (Crinklz are straight-up meant to be furry diapers, though)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Can I Count as a furry WHO doesn't Wear furry diapers? :3 ...Although I am considering getting some Little Pawz at some point, haha.
    For the sake of my argument, that's good enough. Is it relative lack of interest, or the fact that they're pretty expensive?

I'm not sure if I'm a furry or not, but absolutely love the design on Rearz Safari.

Since diapers don't appeal to me via my furry tendencies (as is the case with most of us), I wear both babyfur and nonbabyfur-targeted diapers with no discrimination. Just thought I'd throw that in there as a note.

Quote Originally Posted by Braves26 View Post
    I had a discussion on a furry forum about diapers that are preferred by babyfurs- specifically, Rearz Safari, ABU LittlePawz, and Crinklz. I argued that they at least had babyfurs in mind when they were being designed, LittlePawz and Crinklz in particular. I know Safaris are pretty popular anyways, so I'm wondering how many non-furries at least semi-regularly wear diapers like LittlePawz.
    I am definitely not a furry and I use and like all three. They are just babyish prints to me.

I am not a furry that I know I like that concept of it though, but yeah being a furry or not I would still wear furry diapers and will as soon as I can afford some.

Im not a furry and i love ABU LittlePawz.