• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greeting from Chumpy64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumpy64

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello Everyone,
My screen name is a Chumpy64. I am disabled due to my back and from the
attempts to fix it. I'm in my early 50's and being a dl helps me cope with things that I have a hard time dealing with. I guess that makes me a little ab also.
I'm not into the whole baby thing but if I could role back time or shrink into the size of a baby, then I would love it.
I love reading the stories because they take me out of my real world, even if it's just for a little while. I do love Abena L4 and mainly wear them for my problem that I sometimes have with my bladder and bowels. I have woken up to many time that I had wet or my bladder gives way as soon as I stand up from my bed. I rather wear diapers than clean up a mess.
Thanks for listening and I really do like reading other people's greetings and stories. Keep up the great work. Trust me, it helps others out there.
Chumpy64

Hello Chumpy64 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi chump. Most people I know who have back surgery wish they never did it. Welcome in.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi chumpy. Most people I know who have back surgery wish they never did it. Welcome in.

Thanks everyone! Yea, I had to stop after my 7th one because to much scare tissue. Oh well, we do the best with God gives us. And I will say it again, thanks for this site and everyone on it.
Chumpy64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back