• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almar901

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello i'm Almar. I've joined this site to hopefully get some help about my Diaper Fetish. Why do i love diapers? Well, when i was 11 or 12 i started bedwetting again, and was getting sick of cleaning my bed everyday, so i started to look for solutions online. One solution was Diapers, so the next day i snuck out to the grocery store to buy some protection for the night. I was really stressed for what the store clerk would say, but i took a deep breath and got the job finished. The night after i got 1 diaper out of the pack. (These were pullups) and got in them, they were really comfortable, i didn't think they were uncomfortable but the feeling they were so soft. Well the morning after my mom woke me up, i got dressed and got to school. When i was sitting in class, i suddenly realized i was still wearing a diaper. I was really scared to stand up and be humiliated if one of my classmates would see that i was wearing a diaper. At the end of class, i got to the bathroom as quick as possible and took em off. Not seeing a trash bin in the bathroom i decided to flush em down. It didn't end well. :/ The diaper got stuck, i decided to just close the lid and hurry back to class. At the end of school, i got home and saw that my mom had cleaned my room. I wished she hasn't found my pullups, i wanted to keep it a secret, when i opened my drawer they were still there. Hoping to find a better place to store em, i opened my speaker box, or Bass box. and hid them inside. Every saturday i went to the grocery store, and bought 2 packs of pullups. It wasn't that hard after a few times. 2 months after, my mother wanted me to come and have a family meeting. She told me that she had found my pullups. My heart rate went up to 600 or something, i felt like i was gonna pass out. She told me she understood, and she would buy pullups for me instead of letting me pay for it. That was a relief that she wasn't gonna get mad. After some time of wearing diapers, it became my hobby. I googled why i liked diapers, and Diaper Fetishism came up. 2 Years after, bedwetting stopped. But i didn't want to stop wearing diaper. So i faked bedwetting. I'm currently 17, haven't wore in a while. Gonna try to wear diapers to Denmark this year. Any suggestions? Please don't hesitate commenting. :D

Welcome! It's great to hear you parents were supportive.

You said you were hoping to get some help, I think you'll find a lot of really nice folks here.

What are some of your other interests? I'm a typical sci-fi anime gamer nerd boy... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back