Rearz smalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking for specifics on the small size offered by rearz or any other abdl small sized diaper

fyi, there are a few brands that size a bit small so you may be able to go with their medium. Bambino, tykables, dcamore come to mind. They're about 1/2 size smaller than most.

Yea bambino a fit okay I find with the rearz I'm currently wearing I can practically overlap the tapes before the day begins

fleyreva said:
Yea bambino a fit okay I find with the rearz I'm currently wearing I can practically overlap the tapes before the day begins

yep rearz seem to fit a bit large. I could probably fit in a safari medium, though I haven't tried.

Typically, the top tapes on a diaper are about 8" apart on most of my diapers. (space, tena, etc) Some are only 6" (safari) and some are up at or past 10. (waddlers) Goes to show the difference in sizing. (all quotes for size Large) At only 6" separation in front on the Safari, that leaves a lot of material in the wings. But OTOH, padding coverage is plenty wide! (front and back)

I was just searching for sizing advice as i wanted to get a pack of safaris. Iv got 35-36" hips. From personal experience Would you say a small has enough wrap? Or would i need a medium... or would the tapes on a medium get too close? Any help would be spectac'

I'm a size 32 waist. Rearz Safari mediums fit fine but they are huge (not that that's a problem). The small size also fits fine too, so I guess it's really just a matter of how I'm feeling.

As far as the small size fitting you. I don't think it would and if it did it would be very small and very tight. It's about the only diaper that I have to tape a bit loose otherwise it feels like it cuts off circulation in my legs.

The rearz small is like a small medium, rearz makes there diapers big and fluffy on purpose, there actually a great product imo

About a 30-32 inch waist. I'm wearing a small right now, and it does feel a little bit tight.

Lifetime said:
I'm a size 32 waist. Rearz Safari mediums fit fine but they are huge (not that that's a problem). The small size also fits fine too, so I guess it's really just a matter of how I'm feeling.

Thanks for your post! I have a slightly smaller waist and I find the mediums to be a bit too big and leak too quickly. If you can fit the smalls I probably can too. I'll order a sample pack from the Utah distributor and see if they work better than the mediums.

Yea I'm in around the 30-32 mark and I can almost touch the top tapes when first diapering and they begin to overlap after adjusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back