Friends or family with same interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone on here have any friends or family that have or share the same diaper interests that you do? As for me I know nobody that does, I have to enjoy this hobby alone...

Not that I know of, but I would be super surprised if any of my friends or family did.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Not that I know of, but I would be super surprised if any of my friends or family did.

Same here!

I don't think it's that farfetched! I never discovered any close family or friends myself, but I do remember some interesting one-off situations. I have one buddy who turns out to have two brothers who are also ABDL, and he doesn't know about any of us being into it.

Heck no! Trust me, would be kinda interesting if there was, but as far as I know, I'm the only one in my family digging the alternative underwear.

I met my best friend back in the days of DPF, nearly 20 years ago now. He is a DL as well. We only chat every now and then, but we've both stayed in touch since we've both been there for each other many times.

Well my uncle is reaching his '70s and the dude has terrribbblllee bladder control now. Like we drove for 2 hours this past summer and he went to the bathroom 2-3x, he has worse control than his mother, who's going to be 91! So I while he's not diapered ATM one day it wouldn't be shocking if he was.

nope not all that I know of would be kind of awesome to have another family member or even a friend who was on the same page as me be nice to share this with someone so close.

I had a friend when I was in junior high who told me he enjoyed wetting his pants. I had another friend when I was in high school who did the same, and it made his mother angry. That's how I found out because she made him scrub his underwear out in a bucket in their garage.

My GF is IC also ,however she does not like any diaper but Attends ,I have given her the best and brightest the world has to offer in diapers and she did not like them , she even said the Northshore had lousy tapes that didn't stick, I told her I think it was her aide not knowing how to diaper ,not the tapes ! So she definitely has no DL in there anywhere.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My best friend was a little intrigued with it when I told him about it, so I gave him one of my diapers. He reported back "yeah I can see how you would enjoy that". We've never really talked about it since, but I like to think he's a diaper liker lol

Close friends, no. But I found out a couple of old high school acquaintances are DL. For there to have been at least three of us (surely more that we don't know of) in one high school at the same time makes me believe there are more of us than we realize.

ForArt said:
Close friends, no. But I found out a couple of old high school acquaintances are DL. For there to have been at least three of us (surely more that we don't know of) in one high school at the same time makes me believe there are more of us than we realize.
Look back at the old threads there was a long discussion about how many of us are out there.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that sounds familiar. It also seems to come up from time to time.

I have friends currently that have brought it up and joked with me about the benefits of diapers and they can see the convenience of them (don't have to stop playing video games to go to the toilet, don't have to get out of bed to go pee, babies and young kids have it easy because they can relieve themselves whenever and wherever they want to, etc). However, the conversations ended pretty quick. I never add much to the conversations they bring up because I do not want to seem too eager about the subject and let them become aware or even suspect my interests in diapers.

When I was younger, I had a friend with whom I talked about diapers a lot. We both had wished we were in them again and were always talking about them. We even went so far as to try to make some of our own with supplies around the house. I was in grade school though and have since moved away. I have not talked to this childhood friend since I moved away and I was about 10 at the time.

Last edited:
My brother is a abdl as well. But we don't really talk about it much as it's sexual for him where it's not for me.

Once when I was hanging out with some friends, I was sitting next to this girl who had dated another one of my friends (we all kind of took turns dating each other to see who best fit), and she made an under-the-breath comment about how he "had a kink for wearing diapers" with a dismissive and negative attitude. Obviously this caught my attention, that someone else I know could be a DL! I asked her to repeat what she said, as if I hadn't heard it, hoping she might expand on it a bit, but she was just like "Uhh, umm, nothing!".

I've always wondered if I just misheard it (although I thought I heard it pretty clearly, the odds one of my friends being a DL are so much lower than the odds of me mishearing), but I've never had a situation to bring it up. He's also kind of a braggadocious asshole and would never admit it (granted, I don't think I would either), lol. I've thought about telling my friends about my incontinence (since that started a year ago or so), and seeing if I can notice any rise out of him, but if I was to do that it'd be more for the benefit of me not having to keep a secret around them. Either way, it hasn't mattered enough for me to spend much time considering it yet, heh.

I have two sets of friends: my regular friends and my abdl friends. None of my regular friends know about my diaper interest so I am able to keep the two groups of friends separate. One time I was hanging out with an abdl friend and he asked me if I knew [insert one of my regular friend's name]. I said that I did and that we had been acquaintances for about a year. My abdl friend then said that he recently hung out with [insert regular friend] after meeting him on an abdl site. I was shocked and for some reason my heart dropped a little, as if my secret had been exposed. So, about a week later I texted my regular friend and asked if he knew [insert abdl friend] and he responded with "haha yes I do and he told me how he knew you too. Looks like we got more than we thought in common" or something along those lines. It was really bizarre hanging out with him after that in our diapers but in the best possible way. A month prior to that, we were hanging out and neither of us knew the other was into diapers. We don't hang out all the time but it is nice when are able to. I especially enjoy hanging out with him around our other regular friends, knowing that we both share the same secret.

Not sure if you can count that but my husband is AB and im DL, we met through one abdl site. It does really make difference to being able to share it with someone and not hiding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back