Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends or family with same interests

Question Friends or family with same interests

Does anyone on here have any friends or family that have or share the same diaper interests that you do? As for me I know nobody that does, I have to enjoy this hobby alone...

Not that I know of, but I would be super surprised if any of my friends or family did.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    Not that I know of, but I would be super surprised if any of my friends or family did.
    Same here!

I don't think it's that farfetched! I never discovered any close family or friends myself, but I do remember some interesting one-off situations. I have one buddy who turns out to have two brothers who are also ABDL, and he doesn't know about any of us being into it.

Heck no! Trust me, would be kinda interesting if there was, but as far as I know, I'm the only one in my family digging the alternative underwear.

I met my best friend back in the days of DPF, nearly 20 years ago now. He is a DL as well. We only chat every now and then, but we've both stayed in touch since we've both been there for each other many times.

Well my uncle is reaching his '70s and the dude has terrribbblllee bladder control now. Like we drove for 2 hours this past summer and he went to the bathroom 2-3x, he has worse control than his mother, who's going to be 91! So I while he's not diapered ATM one day it wouldn't be shocking if he was.

nope not all that I know of would be kind of awesome to have another family member or even a friend who was on the same page as me be nice to share this with someone so close.

I had a friend when I was in junior high who told me he enjoyed wetting his pants. I had another friend when I was in high school who did the same, and it made his mother angry. That's how I found out because she made him scrub his underwear out in a bucket in their garage.