Next product adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Today, I placed an order for some adult-sized ABDL "Baby Pants" training pants.

Since I'm not super comfortable being diapered at work, running around all crinkly and waddly, I'm hoping this will be a decent alternative!

Just gotta try to remember not to wet them, 'cos without plastical pants, they're not supposed to absorb a whole bunch.

"They're not supposed to absorb a whole bunch" is quite an overstatement! They don't absorb much at all.

Don't get me wrong: This is a product I love. But both versions are too thick to wear in public without being noticed. Even my nanny, who loves to diaper me and take me on outings, tells me there's no way I can wear them "out."

They are a comfortable substitute for underwear when you're at home, but you don't dare wet them ... you'll leave a wet spot on whatever surface you're nearest.

sbmccue said:
"They're not supposed to absorb a whole bunch" is quite an overstatement! They don't absorb much at all.

Don't get me wrong: This is a product I love. But both versions are too thick to wear in public without being noticed. Even my nanny, who loves to diaper me and take me on outings, tells me there's no way I can wear them "out."

They are a comfortable substitute for underwear when you're at home, but you don't dare wet them ... you'll leave a wet spot on whatever surface you're nearest.

I wouldn't say they're too thick to be discreet, and I'm biased in favor of thinner diapers. I got some of the thicker training pants from Baby Pants and have worn them to work on occasion (with plastic pants). They're more noticeable than Depends, about on par with middle thickness diapers. They don't hold much but that's not what's important about them.

They are not thick whatsoever when compared to any disposable diaper. They're just thicker than underwear. I have three pairs, but I never use them. I only wear them. So I guess that's the catch... I've never actually worn them to be used.

These are all I wear for underpants. I don't wet in them, just wear them. It's comforting to know I'm padded in something that a toddler might wear.

They arrived in the mail with some baby pants overalls today - these are great! They're thick, quiet and comforting but not so thick as to be noticeable.

I'm out and about wearing with the tykables jeans and a collared onesie. Will see about pictures tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back