Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
There was a thread posted about Joey cuties less than a few months ago but sadly i'm unable to find it. This is an update to the recent situation and hopefully it finds the OP that started the thread in the first place.

Lets time line this (Bow chicka wow wow)

On Jan 30th I order a set of pajamas from joey cuties, they gladly accepted my 78 paypal dollars.

10 ten days pass. The order now goes from "Processing"to "In Processing"

Okay maybe some hope? February the 20th I start to get a little concerned...

Email [email protected]

48 hours later I get an email, your order has been shipped, here is tracking code blah blah blah.

Now 72 hours after email sent, tracking number for Malaysian felxipack states it isn't a valid tracking number and no record of it exists. (BTW, the website says 48 to 72 hours for tracking numbers to populate in their system)

So my advice to the community is to not order for now! Lets see if Joey makes good or if I have to start the paypal dispute. Hopefully it all works out as I hate to see a AB/DL friendly go down the wrong path, but then again thus about protecting all of us. See something say something.

BluMew said:

Thank you for finding it. It's probably old now. As far as further updates:

Email'd joeycuties again: Package marked as shipped on the 20th, shipping number is invalid. I get a response: Package was just released please allow 24 hours being as its a weekend the updates should occur on the 27th.

Starting to get a little disturbed, but i'm patient, so lets see what happens. I did however send another email describing the timeline and how it feels a little "dishonest" or "deceiving"

Ordered November, 18th. Replied once on January 4th. Since then i have sent 10 emails no replies and now claimed to be shipped 20th of February. But I'll give it till next week.. so far won't recommend the site.

Last edited:
Pillow said:
Ordered November, 18th. Replied once on January 4th. Since then i have sent 10 emails no replies and now claimed to be shipped 20th of February. But I'll give it till next week.. so far won't recommend the site.

Agreed. It's not looking good for this one. If there isn't updated status in the next few days or a response to my semi upset email then I am going to have to start a paypal debate.

I have sent my final email to Joey Cuties asking him to provide information or I would be escalating the issue to paypal. It's looking like a good thing was to good to be true. If i don't hear back by Friday I think it will be time to post the "Joey Cuties Scam Alert" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back