What should I try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So I'm thinking of trying a plastic backed diaper, I usually go with the cloth backed so this would be different for me.

I'm thinking of trying the Abu Cushies, and Lavender, or trying the Bambino Magnificos.

I've never used any of those before so I'm curious, but the sample pack prices are also pretty pricey for just 2 diapers to try.

I am a big ABU fan and even bigger fan of the Cushies so heartily recommend them.

Sample pack for sure is pricey but if they work out right for you grab yourself a case of 80 next and save heaps.

Single tape per side definitely work differently to 2 or more per side. for me taping them with the top of the tape lined up with the top of the taping panel worked best.

My honest opinion is none of the above. That's because they all use a tape landing zone which makes for a bad fit when properly sized.

Go with confidry, or if you really want an abdl diaper then go with crinklz.

I tykables with the landing zone. I don't use the zone for the leg tapes and they fit great. There is no rule in stone we must use the zone. If you get anymore diapers with the zone try it my way.

Since there are so many to pick from, I think you should narrow the list down by how thick you want. Price is usually linked closely to absorbency also. So do you want medium, high, or very high?

INCONTAL said:
I tykables with the landing zone. I don't use the zone for the leg tapes and they fit great. There is no rule in stone we must use the zone. If you get anymore diapers with the zone try it my way.

Actually I have, and usually have to to get anywhere close to a poor seal around my legs. Of course this also means you will have to tape the top tapes a lot lower too. The end result is I get too loose of a fit at the top. Not only does this make leaking over the top prone, but it also makes the diaper sag and fall off way too easily.

Truthfully they just need to include tapes high enough to tape over the hips line, while also having tapes low enough to get a half-decent seal around the legs. Currently this is just not possible with their poor design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back