Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone experienced hyper spermatogenesis....i think that is what is called.

Default has anyone experienced hyper spermatogenesis....i think that is what is called.

has anyone experienced hyper spermatogenesis....i think that is what is called. i posted this in the mature post so that its a little more appropriate. i started taking pygeum supplements for prostate health and it actually makes you leak like a faucet on precum. But, lately, it has caused me to have shocking nocturnal emissions to the point where it seems like its a liter of semen. has anyone had this issue. i think I'm gonna stop taking pygeum now. i posted a pic. eek of the diaper. I apologize its its too graphic. just need some advice. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 10.43.21 PM.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	28632

I'm not a doctor but you should immediately stop taking that pygeum and see a doctor. This is not normal.

I totally stopped!!!! Its shocking. I never knew 1 liter of semen can be produced. I think it was some kind of hyper production. I have been off of it for 3 days now and the amount is almost back to normal. Geeze!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I went to see my doctor and he told me to stop taking it. he says it was more for people with prostate problems. I read on some forum that it stimulates your prostate and i was curious. geeze, it sure does that!

Not to make light of your concern for your health, but...wow is that hot Kinda want to try it to see if I can make that much!

to be honest. you will need diapers because you will dribble precum like a faucet. eeek

its just powerful stuff. like literally, you will ejaculate liters of semen period. the orgasms will last 10 minutes of nonstop waves. its insane.

Reluctantly, and I say reluctantly because I was briefly entertaining thoughts of surprising Mrs. Maxx with this.... I'm going to throw the B.S. flag.

A brief search through normally reliable sources brought no mention at all of this kind of extreme side effect. I assumed liters was an exaggeration, but even 1/10 of that stretches believability past the breaking point.

Well, I've seen enough of my more adventurous friends talk up lecithin and pygeum that I can believe someone having an uncharacteristically extreme result from it.

Personally I'm not a fan of this kinda stuff as I always worry that screwing around with your body too much (especially with the ol' drillbit) is gonna come back and bite you in some way down the road.