Holy crap, in an awesome way! Happy girly squeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
The live action Beauty & The Beast is coming out! Live action! Disney princess is always more fun for me in live action. Animation a real concept like princess just makes no sense. Is anyone else excited about it?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The live action Beauty & The Beast is coming out! Live action! Disney princess is always more fun for me in live action. Animation a real concept like princess just makes no sense. Is anyone else excited about it?

I've seen the trailers and it looks awesome. My wife and I saw the new version of "The Jungle Book" and it was incredible. How they combined the real live boy with all the animation was amazing. I think this movie will be just as great.

Oh that's awesome! Beauty & The Beast is one of my favorites! ^^

yes!! very excited!! we saw the trailer for the live action when we went to see Pete's dragon

Totally cant wait

Also, yes the jungle book was great, I was putting on a sour face and saying "I dont eat...honey" all day after watching it.

they did a wonderful job of staying true to the animated movie, but still making this feel more fleshed out.

I hope they redo Robin Hood next, or maybe Mr.Toad.

I'll wait for it to come to DVD.

Calico said:
I'll wait for it to come to DVD.

jungle book was practically straight to netflix, so I dont think you will have to wait long..it did pretty poor at the box office

I am sure it will be a good movie. However I am not sure emma Watson was the best cast for it. I just can't get Hermione Granger out of my head when watching it. The ballroom scene reminds me too much of goblet of fire lol.

Interesting.
I may go to see it when it comes out.

from the previews it looks so good!! I saw the original animated one at a very young age I really need to see it again though.

but the live action one seems definitely worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back