How are Goodnites delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

microimperetive

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was considering ordering Goodnites from Amazon, and it says discreet packaging, but it doesn't really show any pictures of the box. What's the box look like, and If I order something else with it, will they put it in that box?

0ffc0b0c808a388d483301c75385f558.jpg
f08d41261439492108796dae0868575f.jpg

This was the exact box I was just shipped last week, they just tacked my shipping label onto the box of GoodNites. Nowhere on the box does it say GoodNites, but if someone is familiar with the labeling of weight and count and 'for boys' or whatever, they'd know it's GoodNites but I didn't get any strange looks at the campus post office. I would say there's probably no room for anything else in the box so I'd guess they would put this box into a larger blank Amazon box if you ordered anything additional directly from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends on the seller and how they ship... discreet means it shouldn't' be immediately obvious to someone looking at the box what it is. That said if someone is being a snoop, and has access to a camera, the web and a few minutes they can usually figure it out.

That's really helpful, thanks a lot! :)

No problem! Welcome to ADISC, by the way! You should introduce yourself over in the introductions forum. We don't bite, I promise ;)

I also want to mention Amazon has an option to "Ship in an Amazon box" at checkout, if it is Frustration free package like what Quesadilla showed in their pictures. All they do put that box in an Amazon box. I have prime though, I heard they are taking away a lot of options for non prime members, so I am not sure if this is one of them. The "ship in an Amazon box" option usually is the same as just saying that this item is a gift, so to be safe, you can always use that option :).

If it is not shipped from Amazon, then it is up to the individual shipper how they ship items.

Quesadilla said:
This was the exact box I was just shipped last week, they just tacked my shipping label onto the box of GoodNites. Nowhere on the box does it say GoodNites, but if someone is familiar with the labeling of weight and count and 'for boys' or whatever, they'd know it's GoodNites but I didn't get any strange looks at the campus post office. I would say there's probably no room for anything else in the box so I'd guess they would put this box into a larger blank Amazon box if you ordered anything additional directly from Amazon.
When you ordered them, did the product page say: "This item's packaging will indicate what is inside."

ZombieHugs said:
When you ordered them, did the product page say: "This item's packaging will indicate what is inside."

I don't see that now, but I feel like I have seen that in the past. I am currently seeing "ships in easy-to-open packaging" from the product page (where it says In stock). And "Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging" from the cart. If this is the case, there should be a "ship in amazon box" button in the final stage of checkout (right before you hit confirm).

I get the same box if I order a 34 count from Amazon. But if you order the larger box which gives you 10 extra, they come in a Goodnite box: no plain cardboard box. I order the girl Goodnites because they look more babyish and they appeal to my sissy side, so imagine my surprise when the girl's Goodnites box was sitting at my door in plain view of the street. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back