Does anyone else crave humiliation about wearing diapers or am I going too far wanting this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyandy123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm 55 male from uk
I'm bi and getting more deeper into the baby side
I've always got my dummy in my mouth when I'm driving and I wear nappies every day
.at this moment in time I'm in India on holiday and my nappies are always showing able my trousers.also I've been going for massages and letting the lady or man see me.am I going too far
65cd224bc6887789fe6af5d298cb6853.jpg

Reactions: jackjacklittletwink
Some people just get a kick out of humiliation nothing to be ashamed of. As long as you're not directly involving the masseuse like asking them to change you or anything like that I see no harm.

If anything they likely just think you're incontinent.

Reactions: Markjames9999
I make them aware to begin with.but I also wear baby print plastic pants and if I think I can get away with it I will suckling my dummy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

just curious... why is your age listed as 45 if you are 55? That said wanting humiliation is fine and good... but it shouldn't really be forced on the public in my opinion. Pacifier around others is a tad impolite.

Last edited:
I like wearing my nappies and plastic pants so they are just about noticeable under my clothes. No one has ever commented but I often wonder if people notice.

Wow

Hadn't realised age difference

I am more 55
I will change detail asap

this is not strange! i also crave humiliation from wearing as well!! Just not sure on how to go about it!

Well I believe it kind of is pushing it a little too far, but likely is not crossing any boundaries. You're probably ok as is, but at the same time expect to be confronted by the narrow minded people who don't like having their narrow view of the world challenged.

For what it's worth, I'm incontinent and need to stay diapered. Be it at a masseuse, at the gym where I'm sure my gym shorts aren't covering me enough, or at a beach where I go diapered only and yet am covered more than someone in a speedo.

This said, I don't ever go out of my way to expose my diaper, nor am I going to go out of my way to hide it. I don't get nor care for any kind of exhibition with my diapers, they are just a part of who I am. If that offends someone, then so be it as I don't care.

I have worn very thick diapers with boosters to massage places, dentist, and donate blood. I did let the masseuse know that I am incontinent and just avoid the area but ok to move the waistbands down if needed. (not actually incontinent). As for the dentist and donating blood, I did not say anything nor did they say anything but I am sure they did notice it. :)

I dont think I can ever wear it to the doctor office out of fear he may say something to my spouse who also go to the same doctor.

jamiejamie said:
I have worn very thick diapers with boosters to massage places, dentist, and donate blood. I did let the masseuse know that I am incontinent and just avoid the area but ok to move the waistbands down if needed. (not actually incontinent). As for the dentist and donating blood, I did not say anything nor did they say anything but I am sure they did notice it. :)

I dont think I can ever wear it to the doctor office out of fear he may say something to my spouse who also go to the same doctor.

Doctors are under oath to never say anything about a patient that they haven specifically allowed to be said. You really shouldn't worry about this part, though if your doctor notices your diaper they will likely ask you about them. So be more worried about that part.

Oh, and as far as the masseuse. I just went to one since my behind (and back) had been sore lately. This is from my lying in bed so much and sitting on a perennial donut cushion so much (because of the sphincterotomy surgery I just had).

Anyways, I ended up asking my masseuse to go after my glutes (but muscles). I pointed out I was diapered though, and asked if she even could get to them well enough to make a difference. She said yes and just needed to apply more pressure to get past the diaper padding.

While getting massaged down there we ended up talking about my incontinence issues and best types of diapers (including why mine was so thick). It wasn't humiliating at all, and she was very professional (and genuinely curious) about the whole thing.

Craving some humiliation is all well and good (ok wonderful actually), but I think you still need to be respectful of others around you.

Unless I was actually IC I wouldn't go for a massage in diapers, and even then would make sure I started as clean and dry as possible. I'd certainly tip them well!

There's always the feeling of embarrassment from just wearing them to be honest, but I'd like to go a little further into just being embarrassed as a baby

I stress about anyone noticing my diaper under my clothes or hearing me crinkle, but there's somthing exciting about it too. It's hard to explain.

Over the last year or so I've gone out, dressed as I always am when not working, in jeans and a t shirt. I never tuck my shirt in and I usually wear a pull over hoodie for a jacket. So , of course there's been a few times while wearing when I went somewhere and, not thinking, pulled my jacket over my head and accidently exposed the top of my diaper. It's embarrassing at first, but then sort of liberating in a way. I've since invested in some onesies to avoid this. It's not international and I really don't want people to know I'm wearing a diaper. Stil somthing about being subtly noticeable.

Fuck. That.

trouble63 said:
I stress about anyone noticing my diaper under my clothes or hearing me crinkle, but there's somthing exciting about it too. It's hard to explain.

Over the last year or so I've gone out, dressed as I always am when not working, in jeans and a t shirt. I never tuck my shirt in and I usually wear a pull over hoodie for a jacket. So , of course there's been a few times while wearing when I went somewhere and, not thinking, pulled my jacket over my head and accidently exposed the top of my diaper. It's embarrassing at first, but then sort of liberating in a way. I've since invested in some onesies to avoid this. It's not international and I really don't want people to know I'm wearing a diaper. Stil somthing about being subtly noticeable.

Lol, that sounds almost exactly like me, other than that I apparently crave the embarrassment slightly more than you do. Just last night, I drove around to local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid) "looking for" plastic pants (I already know they don't carry them). For some reason it's important to me to be in embarrassing situations in front of women. Mommy issues, I think. I just really get enjoyment out of the sympathetic looks and comments I get. But anyway, most of employees don't know off the bat whether they carry them, so they'll walk the incontinence aisle with me. I wear a short shirt on purpose and then suddenly find an excuse to look at something on the bottom shelf so that my diaper is exposed when I bend over. Last night I was hoping that when I stood back up the shirt would bunch up on top of the diaper, but that didn't happen this time, ha.

I know this activity is a little bit selfish since the employees are on the clock, but at the hour I'm entering the store, most of them are either standing around or maybe doing some inventory. I don't think I make anybody feel uncomfortable, hopefully.

Well this is kinda the dividing line, almost anyone truly IC does not feel humiliation because diapers are as much a fact of life as breathing , I don't show off but don't hide either , I just live my life , if someone does notice I wear , I have never gotten grief and don't really feel challenged by someone else's opinion expressed or other wise , if you feel embarrassment and humiliation from diapers that's because of your own internal dialog and experiences from when you were a kid , either from your parents or others attitudes .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Babypat80 said:
Lol, that sounds almost exactly like me, other than that I apparently crave the embarrassment slightly more than you do. Just last night, I drove around to local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid) "looking for" plastic pants (I already know they don't carry them). For some reason it's important to me to be in embarrassing situations in front of women. Mommy issues, I think. I just really get enjoyment out of the sympathetic looks and comments I get. But anyway, most of employees don't know off the bat whether they carry them, so they'll walk the incontinence aisle with me. I wear a short shirt on purpose and then suddenly find an excuse to look at something on the bottom shelf so that my diaper is exposed when I bend over. Last night I was hoping that when I stood back up the shirt would bunch up on top of the diaper, but that didn't happen this time, ha.

I know this activity is a little bit selfish since the employees are on the clock, but at the hour I'm entering the store, most of them are either standing around or maybe doing some inventory. I don't think I make anybody feel uncomfortable, hopefully.

LOL, Can totally relate to the being embarrassed in front of women thing. If what your saying is true, wow, you got nerve. These types of things make me cringe hard but at the same time its one of my biggest turn ons.

We sale abdl suprise boxes along with other items through our eBay store and just recently added a super obvious shipping options for those into humiliation so pretty much everyone that handles for packages on its way to you knows what you are into and what's inside the box based on the highly detailed packaging ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back