Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else crave humiliation about wearing diapers or am I going too far wanting this

Default Does anyone else crave humiliation about wearing diapers or am I going too far wanting this

I'm 55 male from uk
    I'm bi and getting more deeper into the baby side
    I've always got my dummy in my mouth when I'm driving and I wear nappies every day
    .at this moment in time I'm in India on holiday and my nappies are always showing able my trousers.also I've been going for massages and letting the lady or man see me.am I going too far

Some people just get a kick out of humiliation nothing to be ashamed of. As long as you're not directly involving the masseuse like asking them to change you or anything like that I see no harm.

If anything they likely just think you're incontinent.

I make them aware to begin with.but I also wear baby print plastic pants and if I think I can get away with it I will suckling my dummy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

just curious... why is your age listed as 45 if you are 55? That said wanting humiliation is fine and good... but it shouldn't really be forced on the public in my opinion. Pacifier around others is a tad impolite.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 21-Feb-2017 at 06:30.

I like wearing my nappies and plastic pants so they are just about noticeable under my clothes. No one has ever commented but I often wonder if people notice.

Wow

Hadn't realised age difference

I am more 55
    I will change detail asap

this is not strange! i also crave humiliation from wearing as well!! Just not sure on how to go about it!

Well I believe it kind of is pushing it a little too far, but likely is not crossing any boundaries. You're probably ok as is, but at the same time expect to be confronted by the narrow minded people who don't like having their narrow view of the world challenged.

For what it's worth, I'm incontinent and need to stay diapered. Be it at a masseuse, at the gym where I'm sure my gym shorts aren't covering me enough, or at a beach where I go diapered only and yet am covered more than someone in a speedo.

This said, I don't ever go out of my way to expose my diaper, nor am I going to go out of my way to hide it. I don't get nor care for any kind of exhibition with my diapers, they are just a part of who I am. If that offends someone, then so be it as I don't care.