Lil Pawz vs. Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I finally am going to have a solid 36 hours of alone time in a couple of weeks. I'm planning on some ultimate little time and may even go see the Lego Batman movie diapered! I'm about to order some diapers for that time and am considering several options but am probably wanting to try either Lil Pawz or Safari? Price isn't too much of a concern as I'm just buying a bag. In your opinions, how do they face up to each other and what will be good for my rare little weekend?

I haven't tried Safari... but Little Pawz are awesome. ^^ They are my current favorite.

Personally, Safaris fit me better. I favour the plastic more. It's smooth, but still has a bit of texture to them. They also swell up nicer. That being said, I'm pretty sure they hold about the same amount. However, although the print is insanely cute and babyish, I wish it came with fading prints like the Little Paws do.

It really just comes to up personal preference. They're both amazing diapers.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I've only tried LittlePawz (I have Safaris, but I'm saving them for when I have more time alone), but I would assume Safaris are better. But its like comparing [luxury product] to [competing luxury product], and most people won't notice a huge difference.

I have never tried LittlePaws, but I really like the Safari. They are out of some sizes though in some of the packs so you may want to try the Princess version, which is essentially the same diaper. I have used both and they really waddle and have a high absorbency capacity.

My friend gave me a couple of both brands and I love them both just wish I could afford them as he was lucky enough to be given 3 packs of both brands...lol

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

I have yet to try Safaris but I'm a big fan of Little Pawz.
The fade when wet pawprints are extremely fun.

if you want to feel the diaper the whole time, probably go safari.

I was at the ABU warehouse on Thursday and they are currently sold out of the Little Paws in every size right now...

I've never tried Safari diapers, but LittlePawz are my absolute favorite diapers to wear, the design is fantastic, the fit is great, and the fading paws on the diaper are the icing on the cake. I don't think you can go wrong with either one though.

I love Little Pawz, they are one my favorites.
Though both Safari and Little Pawz are pretty great.

I've tried both and honestly they are pretty close to the same (except for the print of course). Neither of them work really good when properly fitter either.

The problem is the use of a tape landing zone, which does not allow for the use of lower tapes close to the legs. When sized correctly to extend up to your waist (belly button), they leave a gap at the front and back of the legs. This leads to premature leaks long before even reaching half capacity.

The way to overcome this shortcoming is to wear one size too small so it only extends up to your belt line (hips). This smaller size compensates for those gaps and prevents them from leaking. I personally do not care for this tight "fit", as it also leads to other problems such as tapes popping off, leaking over the top of the diaper, and blowouts. Of course, I know a lot of other people do like them or they wouldn't still be in business.

Crinklz is my personal favorite ABDL diaper. They have really good spacing between the upper and lower tapes so you get a really good and proper fit. Plus, they swell up and absorb much more than even confidry.

I have had both and enjoy them about the same personally, the only thing for me is that ABU is cheaper than Rearz as I live in the U.S. and Rearz is based in Canada. They both are fairly similar and both are a quality product with fun designs.

Just got myself a pack of safari, so the lion part of me is super. Xcited. I'll let u guys know how they compare to wellness abena and dry 24/7. When I get them

I've tried both, Little Paws for me has a slightly better fit in the Mediums than the Rearz Mediums, tap place and the way the legs are cut.
But I recently started wearing Rearz Small and they fit me really well, better than I thought that they would, I have a skinny build.
Do comparing Rearz Small to a Little Paws medium, I consider them even.

Safari wins for me, I've only had a few to try both smalls and medium. Medium was a tad to big around the rear leg and couldn't get a good seal but the smalls were perfect, kind of like how dry 24/7 are for me. With lil paws (have a case of 80) mediums I just can't seem to use them to their capacity. Paws to the top gone but towards the rear maybe 2/3 inches up the back i do like them though

BabySappling said:
Paws to the top gone but towards the rear maybe 2/3 inches up the back i do like them though

What are you trying to say in this line? I'm slow in the head right now, just finished exams.

I'm honestly kind of stuck right now with sizing. I've been a large in all diaper companies all my life. I've recently lost some weight and wear a size 35ish-36 pant and my waist is probably 38,39. I'm just scared right now to try Mediums in anything. I have some L4s right now and they work ok but again, I have no idea if I should go down in a size.

Sorry same thing with lil paws I can only ever get the back to fill about 2-3 inches leaving a good portion of the back dry because I can't get a proper seal at the legs but with small rearz I can make the most out of the padding

BabySappling said:
Sorry same thing with lil paws I can only ever get the back to fill about 2-3 inches leaving a good portion of the back dry because I can't get a proper seal at the legs but with small rearz I can make the most out of the padding

I usally can't fill a Rearz unless I drink a lot and have it on for a while, fit. Has a lot to do with how your diaper fits you, if it's a little big on you most will go to the middle and sag, but if it's a snug fit without wearing one that's too small for your size then it will distribute properly. in terms for a Rearz Medium is still fine on me, small just fits nicer. But the most I could do with a Rearz was half way up the back and a little over half way in the front (pointed down). I had a lot to drink and I mean a lot to drink and with pressing or sitting it spread a little farther. Extremely swollen and it could've held more, I went one more time before changing and still no sign of leaking. Changed cause it was getting heavier than me Lol.
Only time they really leak is if I'm on the go and go mostly standing, around the cuffs cause there a little loose around there, when I switched to Small very recently it made a difference and now it spreads more evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back