Lil Pawz vs. Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried them both and I absoulutly love the Little Pawz more than I do the Safari because Little Pawz have the fading paw indicator and the most adorable animal print. I also enjoy the color scheme they have. It is the best diaper abu has ever created in my own personal opinion. I enjoy the safari for its animal design but I think it can be improved a little bit. I think adding a jungle in the background with the animal print instead of just the leafs an flowers can greatly improve this diaper.

dragon123 said:
I have tried them both and I absoulutly love the Little Pawz more than I do the Safari because Little Pawz have the fading paw indicator and the most adorable animal print. I also enjoy the color scheme they have. It is the best diaper abu has ever created in my own personal opinion. I enjoy the safari for its animal design but I think it can be improved a little bit. I think adding a jungle in the background with the animal print instead of just the leafs an flowers can greatly improve this diaper.

Agreed

I like both the safari and paws. I consider both of them to be more "special occasion" diapers for me.

Safari are the most absorbent diaper in my cabinet. I wear them on a friday or saturday night (or before any other holiday) where I intend to sleep in and do NOT want to be disturbed by needing to get up and change. They are my "ZERO worries" diaper of choice. They are considerably thick even when dry, it's hard to side sleep in them even if you're used to wearing thick diapers like I am.

Little paws on the other hand still have very good capacity but are a bit less. I've never filled a safari but I've taken a paws/space/simple to capacity on several occasions. Still good for all but the longest sleep-in though. They're also cheaper than safari, and are easier to get in usa. While the safari pattern is okay, I prefer paws or simple over it. Space is kinda meh to me though, I'd take a safari over space based purely on looks.

So if you're looking for a fun daywear diaper, I'd suggest paws. Also, definitely order a ABU And Chill tshirt to go with your diapers. They go together REALLY well, and that tshirt will be something you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of down the road, regardless of what diapers you happen to have on-hand at the time. (ie excellent value)

I just got a bag of safari medium from ebay and am currently using my first one now, and i can totally understand what ur saying and how this would cause issues. Im a bigger guy and am usually mediums in most everything else but with thes being tight, i think im a large, so in either case id have issues, gaps in a large or tightness and potential pop tapes with the mediums, neither of which id really want. I love that there are lions on my diaper, but thats not worth the extra cost, for a diaper thats super thick like comfy dry that gives me absolutely no issues. I may buy these once in a while as a treat but it wont be an everyday diaper for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back