Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My uni has an adult changing table!!

Wink My uni has an adult changing table!!

One of the disabled bathrooms in my uni has an adult diaper changing table! It's so much easier to change using a changing table omg!

Is it easier than chaning laying on a bed, because I've always found that to be annoying?

I must admit that since I started putting on my diapers while leaning against a wall about a decade ago, I've never--not once--wished for a horizontal surface. And using a public one? Yeah, not so much. But hey, whatever floats your boat!

-RMS

Gadget1982

Quote Originally Posted by IDASDIC View Post
    One of the disabled bathrooms in my uni has an adult diaper changing table! It's so much easier to change using a changing table omg!
    Is that here in the US? I have yet to see one here. It would be helpful for me (wheelchair user) esp the times when my legs don't want to work long enough to change.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aren't those more for people being changed? I wouldn't exactly think it would be easier to change myself lying down in public, let alone want to lie on a public table.

Gadget1982

Default My uni has an adult changing table!!

University or College

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wow, nice. Can you post a photo of it here?

They have cleaning products in the bathroom so I clean the table before and after using it My uni is really clean too since non-students aren't allowed on campus. For me it's easier than changing standing up because my disabilities mean I have really bad coordination so sometimes it takes me like 5 attempts to get the bottom tapes done properly if I'm standing ( I suck haha).

...My uni is really clean too since non-students aren't allowed on campus...
    So, regular people are dirty and students are clean? Hmm, interesting view. In my experience, it can be surprising what kind of condition young people (in school or even in the military) will live in or keep. Some of the dirtiest, filthiest, nastiest people out there are young students. Especially ones that view themselves as better than the rest of the population based on their student status or school enrollment and only wish to be segregated from the outside world and all those nasty people in it.