• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDASDIC

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi everyone! I'm new to this website so I will introduce myself

I have autism, intellectual disability and i'm incontinent. I am only urinary incontinent but most the time I have really litle control of when I have to pee .

I joined this site so I can talk to more people that are incontinent and to get advice about what to do to help it and it is more active here then the incontinence sites I found . Also it will be interesting to learn more about abdl poeple

Sorry if I write things that are hard to read or struggle reading and understanding some posts because i have intellectual disability so it is hard for me to understand some things and write very well.

Hello IDASDIC and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Yes, it Is! And welcome from me also. You have found a very understanding group of exceptional people. Just about anything related to adult lovers of diapers, incontinence or any other topic reasonably connected to the various forms is allowed, so long as it kept nothing worse than PG-13, so feel free to join in and contribute. Again, a warm and heart welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back